• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Azure DevOps version control in RH 2020

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time I attempt to connect a local workspace to our DevOps project, I get an error saying the workspace already exists on my computer. 

TOPICS
Version control

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help! We were able to manipulate the VS 2019 settings to allow us to access the workspaces - but things are still not working as desired. When I try to check in the files, several of the updates are identified as Adds instead of Modifications, and so I get an error back indicating that the file already exists at the server and those updates are rejected. I'm not sure what I can do to resolve this so that I can check in all changes.

Jim Bush-Resko

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you are only editing the existing files then they should come as Modified. May be your workspace connection has some issue. 

Can we connect for a screenshare call to resolve this asap? Kindly let us know your preferred date and time. I will schedule a call accordingly.

Thanks and Regards,
Surbhi Maheshwari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a job for Support - see https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your support contact options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did speak with support, who provided me with some ideas as to solutions to the issue. In the end, I needed to uninstall and re-install RoboHelp 2020 and Visual Studio 2019, and created the needed workspaces from within RoboHelp 2020. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp