• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WebHelp URL in address bar

Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the meanwhile, I have another issue coming up which needs to be resolved urgently.

When I create the output and open the index.htm file in any browser, all the topics links are showing the same in the Address bar.

I have tried creating the output with WebHelp and WebHelp Pro both.

Showing the snapshot of the same links of two topics:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope the same is possible through Responsive Layout.....If not through RoboServer 9.0, then we can upgrade it to 10.0 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounded like you thought you could use a WebHelp Pro output in the Output pod to generate a responsive output. What I was trying to convey is the two outputs are entirely different so trying to publish a responsive output through a WebHelp Pro layout would not work.

With Responsive there is no Pro version but it will only work properly on RoboHelp Server if you have Version 10.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok fine...thanks atleast the same URL issue is solved now with Responsive Layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am talking about opening the WebHelp, index.htm with the start page and then navigating the TOC to different topics. And the address bar does not change.

I had seen it changing in my previous project but now I don't have any proof to show. Or may be I am mistaken. May be it works this way only.

Anyways, thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp