• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are the differences in the frameless skins?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 2020 provides several skins for Frameless output, but are there any functional differences among the various these skins (aside from TopNavigation) ? I'm just wondering what the reason might be to start with, say, Studio rather than Orange, when I'm going to have to redo the fonts and colors to meet corporate branding requirements. I can't really tell much difference in the output. (Apologies if this has been asked and answered; I couldn't find it anywhere.)

And, related question (I think I know the answer but I'll ask anyway): Is there any kind of reference information that explains how all the settings in a skin are used? The Skin Editor is good as far as it goes, but it doesn't show every possibility for customization (maybe that's not even possible anyway). 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only detailed reference I am aware of is this page Frameless skin editor in Adobe RoboHelp and it's probably not as detailed as you might want.

There is no detailed comparison of each skin, it is largely a matter of layout rather than functionality.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Peter! I hadn't seen this before. This is very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp