• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Optimum sizing of title image for Spark/Express webpage

Contributor ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the optimum size, pixel-wise, for the title image in Spark/Express webpage.

Currently when I upload an image to be used as the title for an Express webpage the image is cropped. I'd like to be able to post an image without it being cropped by Express. If I knew the pixel sizing, or resolution proportions, I could crop it before loading so that the full image would show. 

I use the desktop version and most of my viewers also use a desktop, so I am looking for the sizing/proportions for desktop viewing.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are many different ways to present an image.

The main thing that is important to remembrer when creating an Express WebPage is that it is a dynamic experience.

Your audience will have a different experience based on the size of their browser (even mobile and aspect ratio views can change automatically).

For the best performance, use generic graphic/photo for your title, then use the dynamic type to write your title.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
How To
Frequently Asked Questions
Troubleshooting