• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

6 Years Old Account Deactivated

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its really heartbreaking and discouraging too. 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you used the "Contact Us" link on your account page to communicate with Adobe?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes have done that but made me think that such a long time and consistent effort ended like this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless Adobe has already advised that your account is permanently closed, it's possible that they will investigate and restore your account. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sympathize with you, do you have any idea what could have happened?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started uploading AI Generative Content 3-4 months ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And therein lies the rub. Gen AI has a whole different set of rules. Good luck! I suspect you'll get your account back eventually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
4 hours ago 4 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have asked your "pending payment" question here, as it is related to this issue. I will merge the two threads.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
4 hours ago 4 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for that and thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
6 hours ago 6 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working as a contributor for past 6 years and never had that issue. My account got de-activated. Indeed it is discouraging and heartbreaking thing. But what I am think at the moment is, What will adobe do with pending withdrawls? Will adobe give the pending withdrawls or not?

[The moderator has merged this thread with a previous thread pertaining to the same topic and thematics.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
4 hours ago 4 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, if the account is blocked for a reason, my standard knowledge of this is that the payment is and will be refused. It depends on the blocking reason, if your account will get unblocked and when it gets unblocks, if the funds are available for a payout.

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
4 hours ago 4 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, de-activation = investigation = results = Restored or Suspended / Funds or No Funds ? Am I right? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
4 hours ago 4 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is upto the Adobe Team and we are suppose to wait and see where this assessment / investigation leads to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
4 hours ago 4 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, de-activation = investigation = results = Restored or Suspended / Funds or No Funds ? Am I right?

By @patternhouse

Yes. That's correct.

Everything is upto the Adobe Team and we are suppose to wait and see where this assessment / investigation leads to?

By @patternhouse

Yes, that's correct too. And the investigations take between a few days and several months, depending on the complexity and workload of the Adobe employees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
3 hours ago 3 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But, I still getting messages of assets being rejected or accepted and last night I also saw a message of asset being sold? So, my account will remain active on the behalf of Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
39m ago 39m ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The emailed notice of a sale is usually delayed by at least a day, so it's possible that the sale occurred before the account was suspended. It is my understanding that assets on suspended accounts are unavailable to Buyers during the period of suspension.

Regarding pending payout, read clause 9.1 of the Contributor Agreement which states that payments are forfeited if the account is terminated for cause.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
26m ago 26m ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't it strange that account was cloase last night and today, I am getting emails about sale and asset that I submitted were accepted. Just now, I received eamil. Seems I have no access but account is being run and available to buyers and operational as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
23m ago 23m ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just now, about four minute agao I received email that I made a sale and also received an email that my assets were accepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines