Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account de-activated

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2024 Oct 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody!

I recently received such a notification. Nothing came to my email, and there was no reason to block it. The account is about 10 years old, I have always followed all the Adobe rules and tried to always comply with them. There are several thousand materials in my profile, and at the moment I had $2,000 in my account. I wrote in support, there was no response. Can I at least withdraw my own money from your resource? I hope there has been some misunderstanding and we can continue to work together. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Explorer , Oct 11, 2024 Oct 11, 2024

does this form still need to be filled out? https://survey.adobe.com/jfe/form/SV_74fM1z4DvUPyPlk

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 11, 2024 Oct 11, 2024
quoteCan I at least withdraw my own money from your resource?

By @MadnessBrains

Owners of blocked accounts cannot make any operation on that account.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Oct 15, 2024 Oct 15, 2024

I still have not been unblocked and the money has not been returned, I ask all those who are not indifferent to sign the petition, since this unjustified blocking may affect everyone. https://chng.it/9YdnPxLYW8  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 15, 2024 Oct 15, 2024

Adobe likely detected suspicious account activity.
1) Unusual sales or refunds.
2) Unauthorized use of protected Brand Names in keywords/descriptions.
3) Content spamming. Using multiple accounts to artificially boost sales or bypass submission limits.
4) Complaints / 'Take Down Notices' from customers or 3rd parties.
5) Other violations of Stock Contributor Terms. See below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html

Contact Stock Contributor Support: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2024 Oct 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact them using the link provided. It's your only option at this time. And no, until Adobe completes their investigation, you will not be able to withdraw funds. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not addressing Adobe directly here in the forum. Reach out to Adobe using the contact us link on your account page. They will advise when the account investigation is complete. If there are no egregious violations, your account will be restored. If there are any suspicious sales, those will be deducted from the royalties due. Why would you let $2,000 of sales accrue in your account?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I emailed them. contributor-support@adobe.com I do not know of any other way to contact them, so I went руку. There was no answer. It was not time for me to withdraw $2,000. This blocking came as a complete surprise. Before that, there had been higher amounts in my profile and everything had been fine. I never thought this could happen to my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I emailed them. contributor-support@adobe.com I do not know any other ways to contact them, so I turned here. " 

is it not possible to edit sent messages here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, only forum moderators can edit messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2024 Oct 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, only forum moderators can edit messages.

By @daniellei4510

Higher forum ranks can edit their own messages. Forum moderators can edit any message.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is it not possible to edit sent messages here?

By @MadnessBrains

no, you can't edit your messages until you get a higher rank in the forum.

The blocking screen has a link you should use. The mail address is not recommended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does this form still need to be filled out? https://survey.adobe.com/jfe/form/SV_74fM1z4DvUPyPlk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quoteCan I at least withdraw my own money from your resource?

By @MadnessBrains

Owners of blocked accounts cannot make any operation on that account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What should I do then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait for Adobe's answer. Adobe will not publicly discuss the issue, we do not have insight into your account. If Adobe did render a decision, and that decision does not give you satisfaction, you would need to file an appeal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and if that doesn't help, then what should I do? Should I go to court to at least get my $2,000 back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read the T&Cs. You can not take Adobe to court. You agreed to that when you became a contributor, if I interpreted the terms correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you agree that my money earned on this site could be stolen at any time without explanation? I don't remember such a clause in the contract.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well...I can't find it. Maybe someone else has it bookmarked. In any event, you don't even know for sure if your account has been disabled permanently. If it's reinstated, you'll get access to your money. If you've been a contributor for 10 years, I'd be willing to be it is something you had no control over, or something you did inadvertently and can be corrected once Adobe's investigation is over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just judge for yourself, I worked on this site for quite a long time and several thousand materials were uploaded on it. if some of them have suddenly not passed moderation, why couldn't they just warn me about it before completely depriving me of access to my money and my work. write an email "your account will be blocked. please withdraw the money, make a backup." what was the difficulty at least in this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, what I do recall ready in the T&Cs (wildly paraphrasing): "We reserve the right to cancel an account without warning and for whatever reason and no legal action can be taken." Or something along those lines. Again, I highly suspect you'll get your account back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"We have reviewed your request to review our decision to close your account. At this time, we have decided not to reinstate your account due to ongoing violation of our Terms."  They are not going to restore it yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. That that looks permanent. And you appealed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And did Adobe tell you specifically what terms were violated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"By accepting the Adobe Stock Contributor Agreement, you have agreed to upload only content to which you own 100% of the copyrights of all image elements.

You have violated this agreement."  but this cannot be, if the account were available, I would show all my works, including the authorship on them.  it's strange that for 10 years everything was fine with everyone, but as soon as normal amounts appeared, they immediately blocked it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I'm at a loss, as much as you are at a loss, especially if they didn't provide you with examples.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so I do not know what to do, so I turned to this community. We will have to make this case more public, the media, if the issue is not resolved positively somehow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines