Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account de-activated

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2024 Oct 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody!

I recently received such a notification. Nothing came to my email, and there was no reason to block it. The account is about 10 years old, I have always followed all the Adobe rules and tried to always comply with them. There are several thousand materials in my profile, and at the moment I had $2,000 in my account. I wrote in support, there was no response. Can I at least withdraw my own money from your resource? I hope there has been some misunderstanding and we can continue to work together. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Explorer , Oct 11, 2024 Oct 11, 2024

does this form still need to be filled out? https://survey.adobe.com/jfe/form/SV_74fM1z4DvUPyPlk

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 11, 2024 Oct 11, 2024
quoteCan I at least withdraw my own money from your resource?

By @MadnessBrains

Owners of blocked accounts cannot make any operation on that account.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Oct 15, 2024 Oct 15, 2024

I still have not been unblocked and the money has not been returned, I ask all those who are not indifferent to sign the petition, since this unjustified blocking may affect everyone. https://chng.it/9YdnPxLYW8  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 15, 2024 Oct 15, 2024

Adobe likely detected suspicious account activity.
1) Unusual sales or refunds.
2) Unauthorized use of protected Brand Names in keywords/descriptions.
3) Content spamming. Using multiple accounts to artificially boost sales or bypass submission limits.
4) Complaints / 'Take Down Notices' from customers or 3rd parties.
5) Other violations of Stock Contributor Terms. See below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html

Contact Stock Contributor Support: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2024 Oct 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The community cannot help here.

But @daniellei4510 's information, that you cannot go to court, is wrong. You can always go to court, that is a right that cannot be taken away. But there may be procedures described in the terms that need to be followed before going to court.

it's strange that for 10 years everything was fine with everyone, but as soon as normal amounts appeared, they immediately blocked it.

By @MadnessBrains

What are "normal amounts"?

"(...) You have violated this agreement." but this cannot be, if the account were available, I would show all my works, including the authorship on them.

By @MadnessBrains

They still have a copy of your assets, and I suppose you also have a copy of your assets. I suppose that they carefully considered this and have some kind of proof. You will need to decide what you want to do and if the $2k is worth the risk. I would really prudently check my assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the correction. I no doubt misread the legalese. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the correction. I no doubt misread the legalese. 

By @daniellei4510

It's always possible to sue someone, but I would think twice about suing Adobe. They have more money than I have. I will need to have a perfect case. I doubt this is given here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2024 Oct 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this normal at all? "Additional investigations into your account revealed multiple cases of suspicious content being distributed therein. When we believe an Adobe Stock Contributor account is involved in the extensive and ongoing distribution of unauthorized content, it is Adobe´s policy to terminate that Contributor account. We hereby notify you that we are terminating the account.
As per Adobe's Contributor Agreement your account will be cancelled and closed; all Works uploaded by you will be removed from the Website. However, we may continue to use the Works for internal archival and reference purposes and all other Members who have downloaded your Work may continue to use your Work under the terms of their license." 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is "normal", nor how often it occurs; however there is a dispute resolution process available to you.

Google "adobe stock contributor dispute resolution". (For some unknown reason I'm unable to paste URL's from my ipad  right now,..)

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have not been unblocked and the money has not been returned, I ask all those who are not indifferent to sign the petition, since this unjustified blocking may affect everyone. https://chng.it/9YdnPxLYW8  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As indicated above, there is a dispute process available to you. Adobe has no incentive to "block everyone", as their Stock business would definitely be out of business if they did so. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your account won't get reinstated. The communication from Adobe seems pretty clear on this point. And if they terminate the account for cause, they can withhold the payments as stated in their terms & conditions. If they have removed around 100 assets from your account before this, that seems to be a high number of assets violating the terms.

And I agree with @Jill_C, this will not happen to everyone.  If Adobe is taking the issue into blocking a successful account like yours, they seem to be clear that you are a risk for their business. They won't take out profitable accounts like that, just to avoid paying $2k.

And to come back to your petition: Adobe never discussed account issues publicly. So in that sense, your petition is spreading false information.

Sorry for all the mess, but I doubt that your petition will be very successful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe likely detected suspicious account activity.
1) Unusual sales or refunds.
2) Unauthorized use of protected Brand Names in keywords/descriptions.
3) Content spamming. Using multiple accounts to artificially boost sales or bypass submission limits.
4) Complaints / 'Take Down Notices' from customers or 3rd parties.
5) Other violations of Stock Contributor Terms. See below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html

Contact Stock Contributor Support: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

This matter is solely between you and Adobe Stock, not fellow Contributors in this user-to-user community.

Be patient. It may take several weeks for an audit to complete.  Check your email spam folder. If requested, provide additional information directly to Adobe Stock. Work on other projects. Submit content to other stock services.

Good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines