1. underexposed, spots in the sky, soft focus, over-saturated, leaning verticals
2. underexposed, and you would have needed a property release since this is someone's artwork
3. underexposed in the shadows; lens or sensor spots in the sky; large blurry plant in the foreground should have been eliminated by choosing a better composition
4. underexposed, oversaturated, leaning verticals, blurry fence in the foreground makes this look like it was shot from a speeding vehicle...
5. same as 4 - soft focus too
6. same as 4 - poor focus
7. same as 4
It's quite possible that, even if the technical issues were resolved, the images would be refused on the basis of IP violations. The public art definitely would be, and perhaps even the buildings.
Zoom in to your images to at least 100% and inspect every part before submitting to Adobe Stock.
Wall murals are protected property.
Technical issues aside, you will need the mural artist's/owner's permission to sell these images commercially. Did you obtain signed property releases yet?