Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Contributor account has been de-activated

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I was surprised today that my Adobe Stock Contributor account has been de-activated due to not complying with Account and Content Submission Guidelines but I don't know why although I follow the Account and Content Submission Guidelines completely.

I don't know any details to tell you but I can explain my account status recently.

During the past month I have expanded my account from 1000 assets to 4000 assets and I was getting 30-50 sales per week. This continued for 4 weeks I made $120 and I requested payout on the 21st of this month but yesterday the 25th only made 220 sales and after about 12 hours I logged into my account and found that It was de-activated. Was my account de-activated because of these 220 sales? And why? And what can I do to recover my account and avoid this happening again? And will my account be suspended every time I make large sales to this extent like these 220 sales? If these 220 sales are the reason for de-activating my account, then why was my account de-activated in the first place because of them?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your interest and response. I already know that there is nothing that this community can do for me, but I just wanted to benefit from your experiences to answer my questions. I have already contacted them via the link at “Contact us” and am waiting for an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of us here in the forum knows why Adobe suspended your account, nor how long it will take for them to investigate the issues. However, there is plenty of anecdotal evidence here in the forum that a unusually large surge of sales can trigger an investigation. Adobe Stock has been plagued by bad actors running fraudulent schemes to falsely inflate their sales. If they find that this was the case, they will delete those sales from your account. If they find you were complicit in the fraudulent scheme, they will permanently suspend your account. (I'm not saying that you were complicit, just stating what we've learned from other blocked account incidents here in the forum.)

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your interest and response. I know that this forum is just a forum for contributors like me and has nothing to do with Adobe Support and I just want to learn from your expertise. Let the investigation take its time and I am waiting and hoping that when Adobe discovers that I am not complicit in this fraudulent scheme they will return my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines