Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock contributor account has been de-activated

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community members, 

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I encountered with my Adobe account, which appears to have been deactivated. Regrettably, I inadvertently encountered a validation problem while using my account, resulting in its current unusable state.

I am reaching out to kindly request your assistance in reactivating my account. It is of utmost importance to me to regain access, as I rely on Adobe services for various personal and professional needs.

Screenshot (2).pngScreenshot (4).pngScreenshot 2023-11-16 143132.png

First my account have validation issue. In which they says that you have high irregular sales if you agree with this so we will unlbocked your account. I say yes agree with you but after long time my account has been deactivated. I hope you give me better reply to re activate my account.

I sincerely appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and any support you can provide to help restore access to my account. Please let me know if any further information is required from my end to facilitate this process.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

I post this after long time of waiting but today my account is unblocked. So my advise is for those who have the same problem "That you must need to contact with adobe stock from the link they mentioned to you and wait as long as you can but don't give up. Do follow-up message after 2 to 3 weeks". I contacted four times but I think one or two times are better because more messages will get you in spam and your account will block forever. My account is unblocked after 40 days because I have no id

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

If Adobe was convinced that you participated in the fraudulent sales scheme they would permanently block your account; however, since they did detect that some of the sales were the result of fraud, which means Adobe was not paid for those licenses, it is their right to deduct them from your payout. (Check your Contributor Agreement.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great that it got sorted out. Good luck.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account is suspended. But I did not receive an e-mail regarding this. Why was my account suspended? How can I solve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you actually read any of the above posts? You must reply to the Contact Us link in your Dashboard page and wait for Adobe to reply. Do not spam contributor support with multiple requests, and check your email spam folders since Adobe emails sometimes land there.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email explaining that my account was closed due to fraudulent downloads. But this is not my problem. This problem is not about me. Why is my account being closed? How should I reply to the email? Do I need to send an e-mail again for my account to be active?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the "Contact Us" link on your dashboard page to reply to Adobe, as that will create a Support Ticket in their Contributor Support System. Then wait a reply. Do not spam Support with frequent follow-ups. It could days or it could take weeks for them to complete their investigation of your account and get back to you.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do as the e-mail tells you to do. If they want you to use the form, use the form, if they want you to reply the e-mail, reply the e-mail. Follow the instructions. That is always best practice.

Fraudulent sales may be your fault, if you initiated those fraudulent sales. Adobe does not know that before doing an investigation. During that time, your account stays suspended. As such, they protect their interests, the interests of the community and at the end, also your interests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2024 Feb 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same thing happens to me. My account was deactivated; why was that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2024 Feb 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you had read the earlier posts on this thread, you'd already the answer which is that none of the Contributors on this forum knows why your account was deactivated. The only way to find out is to use the Contact Us link on your contributor page to get in contact with Adobe Stock Contributor Support. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and they took (54.79 credits) forcibly from me without doing anything wrong,  

they told me:

"If you agree with the removal of those irregularly earned credits (54.79 credits) from your account, your account will be unblocked after our team review."

They thought I was carrying out an operation of highly irregular sales activity, anyway what should I do? Of course, I accepted that removal of credit, I explained to them that I was not doing anything wrong, and I read all the rules carefully but no one heard me, and they took it. After days, they unblocked my account, OK I'm happy now, but when I try Withdrawing money next time they block my account again.

I stand helpless honestly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Adobe was convinced that you participated in the fraudulent sales scheme they would permanently block your account; however, since they did detect that some of the sales were the result of fraud, which means Adobe was not paid for those licenses, it is their right to deduct them from your payout. (Check your Contributor Agreement.)

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I mentioned before I do not use any of those Scam methods, and I do not participate in those fraudulent sales schemes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't say that you had, but someone else has used fraudulent sales schemes to license your assets, so Adobe has the right to deduct those "sales" from your account since they were never paid for them.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder who is interested in buying those pictures if it is not the contributor him/herself. Who wins by buying all these pictures at once? I think the contributors concerned seem sincere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should I tell you what I'm selling?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selling?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I mentioned before I do not use any of those Scam methods, and I do not participate in those fraudulent sales schemes.

By @farouu9

The credits were earned by a fraudulent operation, but if Adobe had had a proof of you participating in the scheme, they would have permanently banned you.

We can't see inside the Adobe operation, but as an IT engineer, I know that there are means to check if sales come from a certain computer or from a certain person. In your case, it seemed that you were just a collateral in this fraudulent operation.

But the credits, still needed to be deleted, as they came from fake sales.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How sad! this the second time happens to me, I feel frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It never happened to me, nor anyone else I know. Either someone wants you getting banned or they confound your account or you are part of the scam. 

I'm not saying that one or the other is true, I'm just checking the options. Whatever the answer is, it is bad for you, as your account will suffer.

Let's hope the best..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I'm done, my time was wasted and I'm solving these cases. Anyway, Thanks Abambo and Jill_C for your help, and for being patient with me.

Regards
Farouk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry that we cannot be of more help.

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends, how are you?

This post brought my hopes back!

My account was deactivated this week and I have no idea why, it seems to be a similar situation to the author of this post. I was very sad because I have been working hard every day for over 1 year improving my portfolio, I have always strictly followed all guidelines required for contributors and I'm sure I did everything correctly.

I sent a message to Adobe Stock using the form available, explained my situation and trust that I will have a response in due time. I hope to come back here soon and say that everything ended well, I just want to keep working.

Have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do come back when your account is restored to advise how long you had to wait, and any feedback that you received from Adobe.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I am confident that I have not violated the terms of use, I understand that mistakes can happen.
What does this email mean, and what should I do to get my account back?
Thank you for your time and consideration of my case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you read any of the posts above in this very long thread? Everything you need to be know about the possibility of getting your account reactivated has already been stated.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines