Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI forgets to give generative tick marks

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me, I made a mistake.

Submitted two t-shirt design files, made AI generative, AI forgets to tick mark. File is in review now what should I do? Will there be any problem?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Do you mean that you forgot to check the AI generated box when you submitted the images? Images under review can be deleted and reuploaded. There is a Delete file link in the right hand column of the In Review page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

No, there is no problem with resubmitting the file properly. Adobe now accepts Gen AI vectors. Read the technical requirements on the Gen AI help pages. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot do anything now. You must wait until the review is finished.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, I just want to know if it will just reject or will it affect my account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RALPH_L , assets under review CAN be deleted. The delete function is in the far right lower edge of the screen.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean that you forgot to check the AI generated box when you submitted the images? Images under review can be deleted and reuploaded. There is a Delete file link in the right hand column of the In Review page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your understanding. Found the delete option.
Will there be any problem if I can re-upload the file I delete?
Another thing, does Adobe Stock approve AI generative vector files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is no problem with resubmitting the file properly. Adobe now accepts Gen AI vectors. Read the technical requirements on the Gen AI help pages. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, there will be no problem. It's as if you had never uploaded the file to begin with. I do, however, make sure to copy and paste my titles and keywords into a note bad so that I don't have to re-do them from memory.

Yes, I believe Adobe accepts AI generated vectors. Just be sure to read the requirements. Generative AI content of any kind cannot be submitted to the Illustrative Editorial collection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines