• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI-images

Enthusiast ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried a few months ago with some AI images, some of which were accepted and several rejected (after months of waiting). Since then the AI reviewers have gotten even better - in fact really good. I've been working on some images since, because I felt that we 'old fashioned' photographers were being run over and I really don't like the concept. But that's how it has become, and Adobe apparently makes good use (money) of it. But there is REALLY a lot of work with the AI images. One can endlessly keep correcting, subtracting and adding. How people can generate hundreds - or thousands - of images at a time is a big mystery to me. It seems superhuman.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creating, submitting and getting rejected. Nothing superhuman about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. The step they're missing is the most important one: editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ralph - are you submitting AI-images ..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ralph - are you submitting AI-images ..? Sorry I repeated the answer by mistake. But do you know, what you are talking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those who are generating hundreds or thousands at a time are concentrating on quantity rather than quality and have probably decided that they can tolerate a high reject rate. Adobe has implemented changes in their upload, submission and review system to disincentivize this type of behaviour. Meanwhile, enterprising Contributors are figuring out how to automate more of the steps including such as using ChatGPT to generate titles and keywords. There are now 29.6 million AI assets in the database (nearly 8% of the total database), and today they announced that AI Vectors and AI Videos are allowed. So the flood of content will continue, and Adobe will continue to play whack-a-mole with the scammers and cheaters who violate the guidelines...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But surely Jill - you can't create a single AI-image without extensive corrections. It is beyond my understanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yuu can create many images quickly by just typing in prompts, but they're unlikely to be saleable assets without significant extra effort to clean up the AI errors...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you noticed the sales of AI-images ...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have AI images in my Portfolio, so I don't have any sales. Adobe does not provide data regarding what is selling other than what you can see on the Insights tab on your Dashboard.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't mean you personally - but overall ... as far as I've found it outperforms real images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, I'm one of those using GhatGPT to generate keywords. But it's actually a slow-going process and I use it to generate words I'm not smart enough to come up with on my own. First, I still need to provide a descriptive title relevant to the image to feed to ChatGPT. Then I have to send the words it comes up with to ChatGPT a second time to tell it to eliminate all duplicate keywords (there are often many). Then the results need to be pasted into the keyword box and I often need to separate keyword phrases of two or more words that no one would be likely to enter into the search field. And finally, I add a few of the keywords suggested by Adobe and move them to the top if they are more relevant than those provided by ChatGPT. Finally, I give the list one more look-through to determine if there are keywords that are a bit of a stretch relative to the actual image and delete them. It was a much faster process before I started using ChatGPT, but I was overlooking a LOT of good keywords.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines