• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alguien puede por favor explicarme cómo se sube una foto con calidad a esta plataforma

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo la impresión de que al subir las fotos la calidad se le baja y ya han Sido muchas las que he subido y me rechazan por el mismo tema.

Las veo en mi teléfono y se ven muy nítidas pero las subo a esta plataforma y se les baja la calidad. Y me las terminan rechazando.

Por favor ayuda!!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Daniel2944673765og,

Your files remain at the same quality you submit them to Adobe. What you see in the Upload and Pending folders are reduced and compressed thumbnail copies and not your actual files. You will not be able to see the quality of you file view on the small telephone display. To check the quality of your file you need to zoom in at between 100 and 200%. That would be difficult on a small phone display.

To improve the quality files you submit you will find these tips to produce better photos for Adobe useful. Also here are some additional details to show you what Adobe is looking for, how to check for them and how to produce them.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Naturaly when you look at them on your phone they look fine. That is a pretty small screen!

I use a 27 monitor and often I overlook errors.

Your photos quality is not effected when ploading. The images you see after uploading are only thumbnails and are of lesser quality. They are not the originals and they are not used by the reviewers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe's help page for contributors says:

Before you submit

Do: Zoom in 100% and check your file before submitting.

Don’t: Compress files too much—this creates irreparable pixelation.

Don’t: Enlarge files

Don’t: Add text or watermarks to your image.

I always zoom in well beyond 100% and scroll through every inch of my images on a large monitor. That's the only way to see artifacts, noise, focus issues, sensor spots, etc. and it's exactly what Adobe's moderators do. Go ahead and do it now on a few of your rejected images. You'll be shocked at what you can see! Editing/reviewing them on your tiny phone screen is in no way adequate. If you're still in doubt as to what the quality issues on your images are, upload a few of them here in full size for your fellow contributors to take a look and provide feedback.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines