• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I Created Multiple Adobe Stock Contributors Account?

New Here ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, My four accounts were deactivated due to a validation issue (intellectual property infringement claim). I want to start again with my new work, and I'll carefully follow all of Adobe Stock's rules.

I have a question: Can I use the same PC or device to create a new account, or do I need to use a new device? I'm unsure if Adobe Stock allows multiple accounts.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

You can't use the same e-mail address. As for the rest, technically, there is no restriction. But if you had four accounts (!) closed for IP violations, I would really expect Adobe to close your account again, as IP violations are of the most serious offences, besides fraudulent sales. 

My guess is, that you should look for a different stock company.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

My four accounts were deactivated... (intellectual property infringement claim).

By @md leon35289814l0ov

==========

Infringement is no small matter.  Legal & financial penalties aside, why should Adobe Stock trust you?  What's to prevent you from repeating the same behavior that got you banned in the first place?  

I don't think Adobe or any stock service would risk getting burned a second time. That would be bad for their business and reputation.

People who play stupid games win stupid p

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you haven't been permanently banned? Creating 4 accounts was definitely a reason to be suspended; IP infringements are often considered reason for permanent banning. You should spend a lot of time reading ALL of Adobe's Learn & Support pages before you attempt to open a new account. Both of your issues, multiple accounts, as well as IP requirements are discussed on those pages.
Stock Contributor Learn & Support (adobe.com)

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the same PC, but Adobe Stock doesn't allow multiple accounts unless you are submitting different file types to each of them. For example, Photos on one, Videos on another, and Vectors on a third. So it sounds to me like you may have had accounts suspended for reasons in addition to an IP infringement claims. In addition, if your four accounts are under investigation as opposed to permanently deactivated, starting yet more accounts will just keep putting you in a deeper hole that the one you already appear to have dug for yourself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @md leon35289814l0ov ,

No matter where you start another account you will be identified as the one and same person. Do not start another account. If your account is suspended, there's the possibility of one or more reactivated depending on what's in them. That will create another issue that might cause a permanent ban. If your account is closed then likely you are not allowed to start another account.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to start a new account your personal data must be different than used in the first account. But, if you were banned due to IP infringement then I imagine you are no longer welcome as a contributor. If Adobe discovers the new account, it to will be closed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't use the same e-mail address. As for the rest, technically, there is no restriction. But if you had four accounts (!) closed for IP violations, I would really expect Adobe to close your account again, as IP violations are of the most serious offences, besides fraudulent sales. 

My guess is, that you should look for a different stock company.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You had four accounts deactivated. Make a full stop. Step back and rethink your life. Four accounts, all of which were deactivated. Give that some time to sink in. Maybe a year or so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't agree more. But OP needs to fully understand the IP and copyright issues. Many people don't understand how they work, and every so often, they need to learn the lesson the hard way.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My four accounts were deactivated... (intellectual property infringement claim).

By @md leon35289814l0ov

==========

Infringement is no small matter.  Legal & financial penalties aside, why should Adobe Stock trust you?  What's to prevent you from repeating the same behavior that got you banned in the first place?  

I don't think Adobe or any stock service would risk getting burned a second time. That would be bad for their business and reputation.

People who play stupid games win stupid prizes. Chalk this up to a life-lesson learned and move on.  Find another hobby.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines