• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I upload images of the blocked ID to the new ID?

Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2024 Jul 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I upload images of the blocked ID to the new ID?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would not do so, if you do not know why you got blocked. But if I remember well, that your account got permanently closed for fraud. You did buy own stock images to increase artificially your sales, according to the Adobe findings.

I do not know if Adobe tolerates you having a new account, but if you do, you can upload any legit asset from your old blocked one, as that one does not exist any more publicly. For legal reasons, however, I think that Adobe still keeps a copy.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No sir I have not done anything wrong, whether anyone believes it or not because I have no proof to prove it,

1. When I was blocked for the first time I thought I had not ticked the AI ​​image uploading check box due to which this must have happened,

2. I had uploaded images with different color combinations, this could also be the reason,}

But later I thought that no, this is not the reason, someone is downloading the images by going to my profile page due to which I was blocked for the second time as well,

To be honest, I am still afraid that this may happen with my second ID as well.

Because here you cannot prove your point right,

One thing is true that the sales on my ID had suddenly increased in 2-3 months and I was very happy too. But I did not know that I would see such a day. And now Adobe can think anything about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not discussing here with Adobe. Ask Adobe contributor support if you can open a new account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know I'm not discussing with Adobe,
but we can discuss here right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are still in denial that you did anything wrong to result in your account being permanently blocked, it seems that perhaps you don't really understand what you did to earn that suspension. Thus, any effort to start over with a new account is likely to result in the same outcome, which seems like a waste of your time...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No sir I will not accept till my death that I have done anything wrong. If Adobe feels that I have done something wrong then they should calmly check the downloading history of that person, they may get to know. I had only one question that suppose if I am even 1% right then is there no way for contributors like us to prove our point. This is the only thing that saddens me. But when Adobe has taken its decision then it doesn't matter, I will create another ID and upload the images again. I just wanted to know whether I can upload the images uploaded on the old ID on this ID or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have done nothing wrong, Adobe will reinstate your account at some point. The point you seem to be missing is that WE can not be of assistance to unblock your account. Keep this in mind: your present account is blocked; if you initiate a second account, and your original account is unblocked, you will have two accounts. And you will not be able to delete the new account, as Adobe needs to do that for you following a request from you to do so. At which point they may see that you attempted to circumvent their investigation, which will result in another block of the new account. 

At least that's how I see it happening, but I'm not an Adobe employee, so I don't really know. It's your call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2024-07-26 160935.pngScreenshot 2024-07-26 160956.pngIf they will restore then there is no time limit for that. And they have sent me mail. What does that mean then. If they are considering my account again then also I don't know. Still I will wait for 7 weeks.
I know from here we can only talk and consult and as you guys said there is no one here who can make my account active. I will not upload any images in my new account till I get to know what is the result of the previous account.
Just someone please tell me should I wait or not so that I can take decision regarding my account accordingly.
Believe me I am very worried.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No sir I will not accept till my death that I have done anything wrong. If Adobe feels that I have done something wrong then they should calmly check the downloading history of that person, they may get to know.

By @ajay bind

They have done that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should I give up hope now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Submit your original content to other royalty-free services instead of Adobe. Maybe you'll have better luck with them.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't want to go anywhere else. My images require a lot of hard work and are different from the rest of the market. It's not like you just write a prompt and AI generates the image. The whole world does this now. But my images have something that AI is not yet capable of creating, which is why my images are expensive, and this is also the reason why my ID is blocked. Even if no one believes me today, this is the truth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which is why my images are expensive, and this is also the reason why my ID is blocked.

By @ajay bind

This does not make sense. You should write in your language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry sir, this is just a play of words. My language is Hindi which is not available. I have no intention to hurt anyone. A lot of hard work has gone into the images I have created, this is what I mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
4 hours ago 4 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My language is Hindi which is not available.

By @ajay bind

I'm not sure, but I think I've read Hindi here.

Just to say, however, you are not alone. My first language isn't available, neither. But it's not that it hurts someone, but sometimes, what the poster wants to say is not understandable. That's why I use, wherever possible, a grammar checker. It's slowing down my postings, and sometimes, they are not understandable neither, but that's the destiny of us all, communicating in languages that we do not master completely. 🤷‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You said "But my images have something that AI is not yet capable of creating, which is why my images are expensive". 

As a Contributor you have no control over the price of your images. Your AI images are priced the same as for every other contributor. Your royalty is determined by the Buyer's subscription level.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you are absolutely right, what I mean is that if any image is created by human hands, then its value is always higher. This is my belief, I don't care what the rest of the world thinks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
4 hours ago 4 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you are absolutely right, what I mean is that if any image is created by human hands, then its value is always higher. This is my belief, I don't care what the rest of the world thinks.

By @ajay bind

I agree, but that is not how it works here on stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
3 hours ago 3 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey sir, this method is used everywhere, this is what happened with me that most of the images I had created were not made with Ai and were new, so someone came to my profile page and downloaded so many that Adobe thought I had done something wrong. Well, forget it, now all these things probably have no meaning.

I am really very sad, although this is not a professional thing, but my house was run by the money I got from Adobe Contributor. I feel like crying............. : (

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines