Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Giveaway for Adobe Stock Contributors

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All!

This morning Adobe announced that in an effort to reduce your production costs and take your post-production to the next level we are giving away a free year subscription to the Creative Cloud Photography plan which includes Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Lightroom CC for the first 20,000 contributors to have 300 files approved since January 1, 2018 or to have earned $500 in commissions. For the first 2,000 video contributors to reach that same criteria with video content you will receive a one year subscription to the full Creative Cloud.

If you have already met this criteria then you will be receiving a code in the next 6-8 weeks. Those of you that aren't there yet, it's not too late. Get out and start shooting!

FAQ with more detailed information here: Creative Cloud Giveaway FAQ for Adobe Stock Contributors

Best regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

The first round of giveaway codes have been emailed out to those who hit the threshold of 300 files or $500 in earnings since January 1, 2018. The next round of codes will be sent about 2 weeks from now for qualified contributors since August 3rd when we last pulled the list of names. And ongoing until all codes are gone. It's not too late to submit content and get your CC Photography Plan or All Apps Plan for a year for free! See details here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I hope,  I've qualified. Can you check name in list and tell when will you sent me email? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have some patience. You will be informed by e-mail.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the campaign still running? Couldn't find any details if the codes ran out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can qualify up until December 31.

Hurry!

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not forget: You still need getting the pictures approved. So may do not wait until the 31st to upload your 300+ pictures...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exceeded the 300 image threshold (with the 50%+ approval rate) at the end of November but have heard nothing. If the promotion was still active as of December 20 (as indicated above) what gives Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got mine yesterday morning. Check your spam email? Also if you use the contact form on the giveaway pages, they do respond pretty quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. Do you recall when you qualified?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just recently, in fact - I dashed to get my images uploaded before the deadline and wasn't sure if I'd qualify as they hadn't been approved til after the 31st Dec (see my posts above).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the contact link on the giveaway page to initiate a chat. The rep claimed to know nothing about any giveaway past or present and referred me back to Adobe's website. Gotta love that quality customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's look and see what MatHayward​​ says!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My last batch was approved on December 4th putting me well over the 300 images. Nothing in my spam folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat support is not available for Adobe Stock contributors at this time. It sounds like you may have been at Adobe.com instead of contributor.stock.adobe.com

Please click the "contact us" link found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor portal and submit your request for assistance. We'll be happy to take a look for you. To my knowledge all codes for contributors that qualified have been sent. Check your spam folder and check your inbox for an email from sender CompEXT.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that, I didn't realize there was a different contact link. I've now submitted the request as you suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I qualified somewhere early December and got the e-mail at the beginning of January.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have received your redemption code in January at latest. So you really need to look at your spam folder before that gets deleted!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I think i qualify. Now waiting for the confirmation email Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2018 Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I've submitted a lot of files the past week, what are the chances they'll be approved by 31st?

Hoping I get to qualify.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2018 Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chances are great and I reread the participations rules. I think, the latest date and time for submitting pictures is the 31st December 2018 23:59.  You still need to fulfil the second condition: Overall rejection rate should be less than 50%. Anyhow, I wish you good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas it was not so, for me anyway - I worked really hard through the last few weeks of December (with time off finally from my usual full time job) to reach the qualifying number, but come 1 January all my uploaded photos were still awaiting approval and many still are today in fact. I wonder if there was quite the last minute rush.

Here's hoping they run the offer again some time...

*Edited to add, if you're right about it being the submission deadline rather than approval deadline then maybe there's still hope?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...if they get approved...and the 20k licenses are not reached yet! Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'm at 317 approved assets now, and 70% acceptance rate... Feeling hopeful!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they going to do the same thing for 2019? I didn't make it in 2018 and want a 2nd chance.

Thanks

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are lucky... I do not think that Adobe will announce their plans in advance. Wait for an official announcement. Also: there is no guarantee that the rules stay the same.

So wait, be patient and prepared.

Just to let you know: ACPs have no priviledged knowledge in this matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2019 Apr 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will Adobe do the same this year???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines