• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting a rejected Adobe Stock Image

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a uploaded a number of photos to Adobe Stock but two of them have been rejected. How do I delete these images?

Thanks,

Kevin.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry but there is no way to delete the record of your rejected content. I don't think it makes a difference anyway as it is not viewable to the public and only present in your personal account.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

If you were concerned you might be re-uploading the same file, the page could serve as a reference point to prevent yourself from spamming which could result in your account being closed. That's just me playing devils advocate. I have over 2,300 rejections showing in my account. To be honest, the first time I've seen the page since the launch of the portal was when I just now went into the account to find that number for this post. My personal practice is to ignore it as the page doesn't help or

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checking to see if anything changed about this, because I too would want to remove the rejected files from my account.

TIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rejected files are deleted from your account, however, the miniature with the rejection reason will stay eternally. It doesn't disturb me to be reminded of my failures...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just another follow-up on this topic, seems like they still haven't heard the want from contributors...

As bizarre as it may seem, is it possible for me to request Adobe removes my rejected files completely, in writing?

As mentioned by others, what is the point of not even having the 'delete' option at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume that the thumbnails remain as a reminder to Adobe and yourself that an image has been previously rejected so that you don't resubmit it.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will lock this thread now.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines