Copied

Urban Scooters.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Yes, the photo isn't very sharp. I think you have some issues with noise and another issue could also be with the logo on the bags. It will also get rejected because of Property Rights.

Annotation 2019-08-06 172605.jpg

The sharpness just may have something to do with the quality of the lens.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello henryj39264634, If the rejection reason is out of focus - then I will ask you to do something you will need to do with all of your stock contributions. Look at this photo at 200% enlargement.

See if you can find out of focus areas - particularly in the center of interest or object of greater importance. If you can see the blur areas especially on the edges of firm lines, you have things out of focus. I found some burred areas in the foreground of the curb, grass, and curve of the sidewalk. There are probably a few more. You can crop the foreground if there are not any others - and resubmit. This is an interesting and good photograph. Just follow the guidelines posted for contributions to Adobe Stock. Best regards, JH

You should read about Adobe Stock here:

https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the photo isn't very sharp. I think you have some issues with noise and another issue could also be with the logo on the bags. It will also get rejected because of Property Rights.

Annotation 2019-08-06 172605.jpg

The sharpness just may have something to do with the quality of the lens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with ricky336​, image is not sharp, very noisy and logos are an absolute no go.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines