• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[DUPLICATE POST, LOCKED] Generative ai

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there a large number of people who earn more than $200 a month from selling images prepared with artificial intelligence? I know that the topic is relative and varies from one person to another, but please give me an approximate answer. If there are people who earn this amount, do I need to make more than 2000 images? So I can start earning these amounts? Because I posted approximately 350 photos and earned less than a dollar a week, and I did not know if this was a good start or not, so I felt frustrated because I expected larger amounts... Thank you for your help

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless, I'm mistaken, it appears you've asked similar questions in a different post. Stop overthinking things and submit assets. We don't know the answers to these questions. We are not Adobe employees. If you're frustrated, stop watching YouTube videos that promise thousands of dollars is revenue and find a different side hustle. Submitting AI to agencies like Adobe Stock is not going to make you rich. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To earn $200 a month you have to sell up to 600 images a month. That is on the average of 20 images a day. This is only possible if your images are of a topic that is in demand, the competition for this genre is not to high, your images can be found because of proper titles and keywords,  and your images stand out above the competition.

Search for your images using search terms customers might use. Are your images shown in the top 20 displayed images. No? Then adjust your titles and keywords. If your images are not found, they will not be sold.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody knows the answer to yor question. But it's typical that those who make good money either have a very large portfolio - many thousands of excellent images, or have fewer images - but which are in high demand. But you can't count on making money with a port of a few hundred images. You have to upload, upload, upload quality images. And it takes time. Try searching the internet for best selling images. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats not really the way stock works, just to be honest.  My current best selling image went unsold for years.  You should anticipate a lot of work upfront without any immediate gains.  

Genuinely, I wish you good luck!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You asked the same question twice. Here's what I responded in your other post:

There are probably many Contributors earning hundreds of dollars a month, but Adobe does not publish any such statistics other than what you can see on the Insights tab on your Dashboard page. But, as @Nancy OShea said, it's not a get-rich-quick scheme. It requires a significant investment of your time to learn the tools, create assets, inspect and correct the inevitable AI flaws, upscale, add titles and keywords and submit. You need to keep up a steady stream of submissions, while minimizing the rejections, of high-quality assets in unique categories that are not over-represented already in the Adobe Stock database. You'll have to decide for yourself if the small royalty payments and uncertain income stream is worth the investment of your time.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are there a large number of people who earn more than $200 a month from selling images prepared with artificial intelligence?

By @Kheder34414260krm2

=========

No. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines