• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback Request for Rejected Photo

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm a newbie to the stock community! I just had a photo rejected for "Quality Issues" but I'm not sure what for exactly. I was hoping I could get some feedback from you experts to see what I can do better for future photos! Any thoughts are appreciated 🙂 

tbarbs._lifestyle_photo_of_someone_doing_their_taxes_diversity__275ecebd-2dab-46c2-9ae1-4e408b8ae329 copy.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Is this real or Generative AI?

IMO, it's a little too soft.  The foreground is blurry.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

The fingers on the right hand are malformed. The earring and ring could be removed as they do not appear to be actually jewelry but rought representations of jewelry. The facial features (ears, eyes, nose mouth are unrealistic when zoomed in. Even facial restoration software would have difficulty fixing these issues, as it works best when both eyes are clearly visible. Facial restoration software has a tough time with profiles and three-quarter profiles. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this real or Generative AI?

IMO, it's a little too soft.  The foreground is blurry.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh lovely, thank you for this insight! I didn't think to check everything so zoomed in 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it's AI, it was generated in Midjourney 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When zoomed in, the image is quite pixelated so it's difficult to evaluate the details properly. However, it is overexposed and the verticals are leaning. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fingers on the right hand are malformed. The earring and ring could be removed as they do not appear to be actually jewelry but rought representations of jewelry. The facial features (ears, eyes, nose mouth are unrealistic when zoomed in. Even facial restoration software would have difficulty fixing these issues, as it works best when both eyes are clearly visible. Facial restoration software has a tough time with profiles and three-quarter profiles. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @daniellei4510 ,

I think you meant the fingers on the left hand are malformed.

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well...HER left. To be clearer, I suppose I should have said the hand on the right. 🙂

daniellei4510 | I am my cats' emotional support animal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, indeed, both hands have malformed fingers, even that on her left hand, it's more obvious and visible.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for all this detail! This is super helpful! Do you use a particular facial restoration software that you could recommend?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should add also that it is generative AI, when posting here. It takes away the guesswork. You should also check the background for inconsistencies with AI. IMG_1656.jpeg

There is also a major difficulty on the window (curtains) and the light projection behind the woman. The desk has a weird geometry, but that could be, because it's a very modern design.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines