• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help-due to 1 or more technical issues my photo was rejected

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What technical problems does my image have, can someone help me?

Please suggest what's wrong, this is my first time in adobe stocking. Thanks!

I sent without the watermark

Gastonomia - LR - IMG_1597-2-27052021-Chocolate m.jpgGastonomia - LR - IMG_1598-27052021-Chocolate m.jpgGastonomia - LR - IMG_1599-27052021-Chocolate m.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Logos/watermarks are not allowed, but perhaps you put your marks just on these images which you've submitted for feedback. Since the image is not high resolution, it's not possible to zoom in and inspect closely; however based on observing the size you've supplied, I would say that the focus is not sharp enough, the images are underexposed, the object on top (what is it?) is definitely underexposed and shows some fringing. Additionally the background shows many artifacts, perhaps noise from a hi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Logos/watermarks are not allowed, but perhaps you put your marks just on these images which you've submitted for feedback. Since the image is not high resolution, it's not possible to zoom in and inspect closely; however based on observing the size you've supplied, I would say that the focus is not sharp enough, the images are underexposed, the object on top (what is it?) is definitely underexposed and shows some fringing. Additionally the background shows many artifacts, perhaps noise from a high ISO. Also the horizon line in the background is not level. This could have been avoided by using seamless paper for the background.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines