• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to not reject the images

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I post 2 images but both of them are rejected due to technical issue. They dont tell me the reason. So how we prevent our images from rejection. 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not the job of the Adobe Moderators to help you improve your photography. Post the 2 images here, in full resolution, and the Community will provide opinions as to what technical issues caused the rejection.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But this isnˋt a technical competition. Adobe should stand up for the artists and the guys who appriciate it. Some of the greatest images ever taken are slightly out of focus or underexposed. Gimme a break. They should be more open mindet or at least way more personal with theire reason of rejaction. They want to maintain a certain level of style, quality and a bench mark, I get it. Glad I'm not one of the french Lumiere Brother. All I had would be a 18fps black and white thre second movie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock isn't in the business of providing galleries for individuals to display their "art". They DO want to maintain the high level of quality that is expected by their Buyers. There are other photo sharing and commercial outlets for one to promote artistic, soft focus, underexposed, creatively processed or otherwise technically flawed images. I have plenty of those types of images in my catalog, and I enjoy looking at them, savoring memories of a great trip or event, and some of them are posted to Flickr or Instagram or FaceBook, but I don't upload and try to sell them on Adobe Stock.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thatˋs great Jill. I am so happy for you. You go girl. Stay awesome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock has a database of commercially viable assets. Commercial is the keyword here. The picture has to have commercial value! You could say it's more of a commercial competition! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I'd wish is for Adobe to give a more specific Feedback why they reject an image. They say because of "technical issues" and link you to a completly useless site. I know, I know... all of you always know the reason and all of you are awesome. I just wish for a more personal feedback by adobe. 🤷‍:male_sign: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would take more time for Adobe to give you detailed reasons. That would cost them money. It's a business. You are not a customer here but a SUPPLIER. If you don't supply what they want, they will buy from someone else.

Now, if Adobe found a shortage of great photography they would take the time to encourage new artists. However, there are clearly no shortage. Adobe don't see it as cost effective to help you improve your commercial photography. Their brief is not to "develop" or "stand up for" artists. 

Indeed, while they would never admit it, I think their brief is to discourage people who are not already experienced in their work and attuned to Adobe's commercial needs. It costs Adobe time and money to reject work, so it's surely more cost effective for them to just irritate people like you until they give up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wish for a more personal feedback by adobe.

===========

If wishes were horses...   Take some photography classes and join a photography club.

Adobe's job is to currate images, not teach beginners.  😉

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are right Nancy. Thx for clearing my mind. You are so perfect, I am not. You are so smart, I am not. You are a hero for all woman, I am not. You are such a pro on all of this, and I am just a beginner. Thank you Nancy. Gosh, you are awesome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines