• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can create Ai image and use the same keywords and the same title in all the market sites

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2024 Aug 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By creating AI images, I can use the same keywords on all market sites with the same title. If there is any problem with Adobe Stock account, please let me know. Thank you.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per your Contributor Agreement, Adobe does not claim exclusive rights to any of your uploads. It's okay to use the same titles and keywords on multiple sites.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's in your best interest to use the same assets, titles and keywords on multiple microstock sites, sure. But aren't you concerned that your product will be devalued by sites that have lower quality standards and pay less royalty fees?

I like to send my best quality work to the services that pay the highest fees.  Lesser quality works goes to sites with lower standards and lower fees.   Different customers buy different products.

Something to think about. 🤔

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But aren't you concerned that your product will be devalued by sites that have lower quality standards and pay less royalty fees?

I like to send my best quality work to the services that pay the highest fees.  Lesser quality works goes to sites with lower standards and lower fees.   Different customers buy different products.

By @Nancy OShea

As you are, in principle, correct with your assumptions, if you want to sell your assets, you need to upload to a selected number of stock agencies. A buyer, who has a subscription to one agency, has (probably) not also a subscription to a different one.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines