• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot license most of my images in my country ... this issue has been going on for YEARS

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all readers.

Hopefully someone ABLE TO ACTUALLY SOLVE THIS will read and take action.
It has been YEARS since i am creating stock images and selling them through ADOBE.

I have thousands of images online, yet ADOBE ("for UNKOWN" reasons) only displays 24 (yes TWENTY FOUR) of them live on my portfolio in my region.

My portfolio is specifically crafted to cater for the segment of the local country and has a specific theme that would mostly find clients in the region where i am located.

I have contacted ADOBE before about this issue (YEARS AGO), and apparently those threads are now ARCHIVED ... and nobody knew exactly what needs to be done to let my images become available FOR THE MARKET I CREATED THEM FOR!!!!!!

For "unknown" reasons ADOBE just cannot license images worldwide but QUOTE: "they will try to license gradually more and more" ... it's been YEARS dear ADOBE!!! and i find this very unpleasant and unprofessional from your side. ALL OTHER MICROSTOCK websites where i am selling my stock images LICENSED MY IMAGES GLOBALLY. So, years later I am asking you (as a worldwide entity) ... are you really that WEAK? Is it really impossible for you to open up your image, and video licenses worldwide? 
HOW CAN ALL OTHER MICROSTOCK AGENCIES DO IT?

I just believe that in your TENS of THOUSANDS of employees there might be someone with a decent amount of knowledge to make this a reality.

I do believe that when a contributor makes profit, ADOBE makes profit as well ... so STOP GIVING EXCUSES,
START PROVIDING SOLUTIONS!!!

I am not the only one in this situation, and this is going on for MANY, MANY, MANY years!!!
Please just DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

Maybe this call to action should go directly to @ShantanuNarayen

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe your browser is blocking content.  Have you tried using another browser?

As I understand it, regional government restrictions on allowable content are not decided by Adobe. That's handled on a country-by-country basis.  What country do you reside in? 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Safari, Firefox, DuckDuck Go, Chrome and a few others ... same result ... Most of my portfolio is not being displayed in the locations where it would find most of it's customers. Absolutely unfair !!! It took me years to build those designs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe your browser is blocking content.  Have you tried using another browser?

As I understand it, regional government restrictions on allowable content are not decided by Adobe. That's handled on a country-by-country basis.  What country do you reside in? 

By @Nancy OShea

All the images being blocked on Adobe Stock (from many years) are available for purchase through other microstock agencies in the country i reside. The image portfolio does not contain any political, nudity or sensitive materials according to any standards of any country in the world. I tried opening the portfolio on different browsers, devices (computers, tablets, phones), and different internet providers connections. 

The portfolio is being blocked from Adobe and has nothing to do with any local legislation or governmental restriction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quoteThe portfolio is being blocked from Adobe and has nothing to do with any local legislation or governmental restriction.
By @Craitza

=========

If you say so...  🙄

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The images are more than likely available in other countries. You can check this by changing your region or give us the link to your profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are two kinds of regions: restricted regions need additional vetting for their assets to be open for sales. That is a well known, but undocumented situation. There is nothing you can do about this.

Even if your assets are available from other agencies, that does say nothing about Adobe. Adobe is a global company which may have different restrictions than other stock agencies.

In all circumstances: Adobe is master in their house, if they decide to do something a certain way, and you do not agree, you can stop contributing. Because you are master of your assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines