• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Rejection

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2024 Aug 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion this is an amazing atmospheric mystic Halloween image but it has been rejected due to "quality" issues. Can I reaupload same image? Can it be approved in second try?

winter and fall backgrounds (91).png

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's soft, grainy and pixelated. You cannot resubmit without having corrected the technical issues. If you resubmit rejected images without re-editing them, you can be accused of spamming the database which can result in account suspension. So just don't do it!

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mkv ,

Before you re-upload, you must find the quality issue(s) and make the correction(s). If you resubmit without making the necessary adjustments you will receive a non-compliant refusal. Frequent non-compliant refusals earns you a suspended account. You would not want that. 

Looking at the image I noted that there are broken lines and that it's grainy. I am not sure if these are the reason for refusal. Wait to see what the others have to say about it.

Zoom in on the image to between 100 and 200%. Inspect the image in details to find the issue.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could be wrong, but I get the impression this is an AI image that you then experimented with using special effects filters, which, more often than not, will lead to rejections. But what @Jill_C said also has merit in any case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion this is an amazing atmospheric Halloween image...

By @Mkv

========

Unfortunately, your opinion isn't based on experience of what Stock customers search for and buy.  Reviewers decisions are final.

You can fix your work and try submitting it again. But there are no guarantees that it will be accepted on a 2nd try.

Before you submit, compare your work with currently available Stock inventory.  It helps new contributors to see what Stock accepts into inventory.

Keep in mind, that Stock has over 3 million pumpkin assets available.  This makes your primary keyword very competitive.  It will be challenging to get views and potential sales in a competitive keyword such as this.

Hope that helps.  Good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it's actualy the main thing my opinion based on - I would easily buy such image by myself. It has beautiful colors, its creative, light, has copy space, smooth and textured at the same time and I've already sold a lot of such "grainy noisy" background images before. This one doesn't have aesthetic or quality flaws. It perfectly fit as wallpaper, poster background, web background, greeting card background etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then by all means, use it in your own projects.  Nobody is telling you it's bad, it's just not commercially suitable for Stock.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in professional projects -- print, digital and textile. Whatever you submit must meet that high standards bar.  And that's still no guarantee you'll make many sales.  Stock is a fickle business.

Read your Stock Contributor Guide for more useful tips.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think ALL my rejected images are good enough that I would buy them myself. But so what? They were rejected, so they aren't available for purchase. And it's against the rules to buy our own assets in any case. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

This may or may not be a reason.

Banding in the background:

ricky336_0-1723097823536.png

There doesn't seem to be a smooth transition of colours.

The word 'amazing' is purely a matter of opinion. In my opinion, it doesn't qualify as 'amazing'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines