• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images missing after uploading through Stocksubmitter

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use stocksubmitter to upload images to adobe. I recently noticed that some images are missing or do not show up on the site even though stocksumbitter says they have been uploaded. out of a recent batch of 111 images only 100 showed up

I have contacted the developer of stocksubmitter and he believes its an issue with adobe.

Is anyone else having similar issues with ftp or stocksubmitter and any advice to stop it happening?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

We are not able to provide support for 3rd party apps. Please contact stocksupporter for assistance with their program. If you determine which file is missing you can always upload it directly through the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

"Stocksubmitter" offers amongst other things the "Starter" subscription with "100 subm./agency/mo.".

Did you subscribe to this?

Best regards,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes I do subscribe to the service so that should not be the problem

This issue just happened again 45 uploaded but 44 show.

Its very frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not able to provide support for 3rd party apps. Please contact stocksupporter for assistance with their program. If you determine which file is missing you can always upload it directly through the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It disappeared, but the portfolio can not be uploaded and my internal server error. After contacting the support, I did not hear from anyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are uploading through an app that is unrelated to Adobe Stock we are not able to help. If you are uploading content directly into Adobe Stock and the content is not appearing, please submit a ticket via the contributor portal and we will look into it.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines