• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrect photo review

Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2023 Sep 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If a human is curating my photos, I'm definitely nearsighted, and if a robot or system is checking my photos, it's definitely an error, because I think there's nothing wrong with my photos. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 10, 2023 Sep 10, 2023

The image you attached is blurry, noisy and has a black border - all are refusal reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Humans are moderating your pictures. You should post your picture as submitted here, with the refusal reason (heading).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but photographing a flower is just...photographing a flower. There is nothing unique here. Nothing that stands out from the millions of other flower photos submitted to Adobe Stock. Even it approved, the likelyhood of selling it would be next to nill. Think outside the box. Or the flower box if you will.

I hate to be harsh, but if I strapped a camera to my cat's neck and let her walk around in a garden, the chances of her taking this photo randomly are very high.

But you're probably right, There is nothing inherently wrong with it. Technically perhaps. But that doesn't make it commercially viable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, it lacks sharpness. and the black lines at the top and bottom of the image need to be removed, assuming that is how it was submitted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image you attached is blurry, noisy and has a black border - all are refusal reasons.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfocused snapshots of commonly submitted subjects like flowers & sunsets won't sell.  There's too much competition from other contributors. 

1. Please read your Stock Contributor User Guide carefully. Everything you need to know about what Stock expects is spelled out in the User Guide.

2. Before you submit, compare your work with current Stock inventory.  To be accepted, your work should stand out and be as good or BETTER than what Stock has.

3. Sales are another hurdle.  Customers are very picky.  They expect to find a wide variety of subjects, with highest visual & technical quality for use in commercial projects.  Giving customers what THEY want is your biggest challenge.

4. If you're new to photography, take some photography courses to learn about proper lighting, focus, composition & camera settings.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry, but actually there are quite a lot of things!

It's not very sharp, black border, subject matter has been done to death...

Have a read of this. It's a brief guide on quality:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Budi Gustira ,

Most of your photo is out of focus and also has grain/noise.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1694435899423.png

Human reviews the submitted files. You need to zoom in on your files at between 100 and 200% to see most of the issues.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines