• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to fix files I've submitted accidentally into wrong category?

Participant ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been contributor quite a while, but now I learned how to filter images from my own page by using
" &filters[content_type%3Aphoto]=1 "
That made me understand that I have some files that I have actually submitted accidentally to photo category, even when they are 3d-renders.
I guess that's not a huge issue, since the categories are filled with such problematic images, but it also is not what I wanted to do, so I would like to fix it if possible, but how?

Should I just delete the files and start their story over?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure you need to delete and submit again. There's no way to edit submissions otherwise until they have been approved and made available to the public. Even then, I'm not sure if there would be away to change the category. I've only made minor changes to titles and keywords.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They've been public for very long already. Some of them even have downloads. And yeah, the category of the files is nowhere visible in the dashboard. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would delete and resubmit, though it probably means another long wait before they're accepted. This is exactly the type of error that can get your account banned if someone complains about the mis-categorized assets.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, made me bit sad to delete those, but that was right thing to do. Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines