• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Limits on Number of Assets In Review Now in Place

Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Announced by Raul Ceron on the Adobe Stock Contributors Discord channel this morning: 

"As some of you may have noticed already, we have established some limits to the number of assets you can have pending moderation at once. If you reach that limit, you will have to wait until the moderation process is complete for your files before being able to submit new assets for consideration. We hope this will unclog the moderation queue and result in better waiting times from now on. The maximum number of assets you can have waiting for moderation will depend on several factors and will be adapted to the global queue. Thanks for your understanding and patience."

Jill C., Forum Volunteer
TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

They did NOT announce what those limits are, but I suppose that knowledge will be revealed by Contributors over the coming days and weeks as they bump up against those limits.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant , Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

mine is 3,001 and has been for quite some time. A friend of mine started more recently and has a cap of only 501 though

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Dear Jill,

The limit imposed on the number of images under review was 501. However, yesterday, I reached a sales count of 100. Perhaps this is a coincidence, but at the same time, the number of images under review, set at 501, has increased even further (I am not sure of the current count). The upper limit may vary from person to person. Perhaps there is a consideration of a ratio between the total number of submitted and accepted images. I haven't come across a clear explanation from Adobe on th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's really rough. I wonder what their acceptance rate is and how many images he has published. If it helps for anyone else trying to figure it out, I believe my acceptance rate is about 90% and I have just shy of 35k published images (and 7,500 in-review or waiting to be submitted for review). I'm just hoping it goes up when I hit 50k published or something. As it is, they take 1-5 days to review my images and with only 3,000 in-review at a time I'm able to produce them far faster than they are currently willing to accept them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but the number of reviewers they choose to pay have to be spread over all contributors. So it is fair. I think, to put limits - since the number of submissions was far too many at one time. They could pay more reviewers, but it would probably be a difficult proposal inside Adobe, as it would not increase Adobe profits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely understand why they would set limits. With my current production speed and review times they would basically have to hire a whole new employee just to handle my uploads assuming they take on average 25 seconds to review an image. A limit of 50 is extremely low though. I can have 60 images in review for every 1 image that person can have in review. That seems like they either have an exceptionally bad acceptance rate for images or they are getting screwed a little. I got my friend onto being a contributor and he only uploaded a few hundred images yet when he went to upload a batch of 1,000 yesterday he found that his limit was 501 for in-review which is still 10 times better than that other guy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another contributor recently reported a limit of only 50.

By @Jill_C

The limit seems to be individual for each contributor according to a magic formula!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2023 Dec 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just submitted 501 files, but I'm feeling a bit unsure about when I'll be able to submit the 3001st one. Could you please share some guidance on how many files I can submit after they get published, or perhaps share some tips on successfully submitting 3001 files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2023 Dec 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't know how Adobe decides to raise the submission limit on your account so that you can have more than 501 files under review at any one time. Just keep submitting more as the total drops below 501. If the Submit button is grayed out, they're not accepting any more. Given the high reject rate of late for AI assets from many Contributors, I wouldn't be surprised if Adobe decided to permanently lower the submission limit. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jill,

The limit imposed on the number of images under review was 501. However, yesterday, I reached a sales count of 100. Perhaps this is a coincidence, but at the same time, the number of images under review, set at 501, has increased even further (I am not sure of the current count). The upper limit may vary from person to person. Perhaps there is a consideration of a ratio between the total number of submitted and accepted images. I haven't come across a clear explanation from Adobe on this matter. Could it be that I overlooked something as well?

Thank you for your answer,
Fatih

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. I have been assuming that garnering some sales history is one of the factors that influences the account cap, so it's good to have that confirmation. I think that acceptance rate may also factor into the account cap formula. Adobe has not provided any details, so we're all just guessing.... 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The highest number of outstanding assets in the queue, as per my reading, was 3001. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/limits-on-number-of-assets-in-review-n...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Speaking of scammers...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines