• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Long Delay in Review of Stock Images

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have submitted 30+ pictures (NOT Ai) and some of them has been sitting there for 3 months! Why does it take too long to be reviewed? Does anyone face the same problem? It didn't take this long when I first upload to adobe stock. Compared to other stock sites this seems to be a very long wait.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The waiting time shown on your account is calculated based on the date you uploaded the asset. If you submitted the asset some time later, the time shown is not accurate. It's also rounded up. Review times have crept up lately, with many contributors reporting 8 weeks or more.. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition, some contributors have been being notified that a number of their images will be removed from their accounts, based on the updated terms and conditions released on the 27th. This suggests that some moderators have been assigned to review images that were previously accepted but that no longer align with the new T&C's. This could affect review times going forward, at least for a while. But I'm just guessing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, the need to review previously accepted images has probably necessitated the reassignment of moderators from the new submissions queue.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Indeed, the need to review previously accepted images has probably necessitated the reassignment of moderators from the new submissions queue.

By @Jill_C

I would expect this to be a different team. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @qdamii ,

I too have files submitted for more than two months. After skipping 2 weeks without reviewing anything, review resumed for my files what I submit in a day once per week.

I might be wrong but I don't know if I can attribute revising existing portfolios to lagging review time. I get the impression that there has always been ongoing review of existing portfolios. Setting that aside, reviewing Fotolia portfolios did not cause this lengthy delay. The fact is that we don't know the reason for it. We were told that review will take up to 8 weeks, but not the reason.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jill_C is correct with the displayed "submission date". It's not the submission date, but the upload date. But even if you uploaded and submitted, there can be delays in moderation, depending on the number of assets waiting in front of yours. Adobe does also some out of bound moderation, obviously those assets take a slot that is not available for sequential moderation, but may give you the impression that something happens. There may be good reasons for that, like assets that are easy to moderate get assigned to more unexperienced moderators.

If your assets are stuck an excessively long time (4 months+), it may help to check in with contributir support or to delete those and resubmit. A 2 months waiting time is currently normal, for those assets you need to wait and you should not bother contributor support, or you will get a stock answer back.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines