Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modern Palaces! Account blocked!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gb4.JPG
Good morning, I have had my account blocked again due to violation of the guidelines, 
is there a possibility of recovery? Second time.
I struggle to understand guidelines in English, sometimes I make mistakes.
I don't understand the rules about buildings!
Modern and ancient.
I've been doing this job for years and I don't understand why some modern buildings are accepted and others violate the guidelines!

Luca5D22_0-1721038398738.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your building images didn't meet the guidelines they would have been rejected during moderation based on IP issues and would not have caused your account to be suspended later. Logos and signs must be removed, and buildings should be part of a cityscape, not the sole focus of the image.

If you struggle to understand the English Help pages, use a translation tool which is built in to most browsers.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2024 Aug 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you restore my account I am ready to fix the errors. 
If I have any doubts in the future I will ask the contributors service.
Thanke you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of us here in this forum are Adobe employees and cannot help to get your account restored. Neither will Adobe reply to you in this forum. Did Adobe actually tell you that pictures of buildings were the problem with your suspended account? As I indicated 2 weeks ago, if the buildings didn't meet the guidelines they would have been rejected by the Moderstor. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess: You will stay blocked definitively. If you do not understand the rules in English, read them in a different language. If your language is not available, try Google Translate. 

Your image would be rejected on simple IP reasons. However, if you submit that image again and again, you would be blocked for spamming.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2024 Jul 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However, on modern buildings it is not a translation problem, the guidelines are not clear. 
Some buildings are accepted and some are not!
They are always modern buildings.
I load the modern ones and the ancient creative ones with the editorial function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jill_C alrewady gave you the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't do business without fully understanding the legal TERMS to which you agreed when you joined as a Stock Contributor. 

If language is a disability, hire a language translator to help you.  Reach out to the language department at your local college or university.  College students and some professors will be happy to supplement their income by providing translation services.

See Submission Guidelines and Terms of Use:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html

See Intellectual Property Guidelines:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/ip-guidelines.html

See Known Image Restrictions.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/known-image-restrictions.html

Also see Illustrative Editorial requirements. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/illustrative-editorial-content.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2024 Aug 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks how can I know account review status. Can it be reactivated? How much time is needed? Thanks for the reply, Greetings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2024 Aug 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you contacted Adobe by way of the Contact Us link, then you've done all you can until you hear back from them. It can days or even weeks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2024 Aug 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I hope they check the problem quickly because the account has been blocked for over a month and photo and video sales were going very well. 
Thanks for reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines