• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Money not arrive in my PayPal

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2023 Dec 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear who it may concern,  I'm a contributor on Adobe Stock. I made withdrawal on 27 of November via PayPal.  Normally, I made withdrawal via Skrill and PayPal too. Today , still have no money in my PayPal account.   Today I checked status on Adobe it's show DONE. But in PayPal I have not receive any money.  It's said processing time is 7-10 days. Mine was more than 10 days. It's the longest time ever.   Kindly help to check why the money hasn't arrive in my PayPal account? What's the issue?    And if the pay was not successful please refund my money to my account so that I'll withdraw via Payoneer or Skrill.

I already sent email to support but no reply.

If anyone can help out please 🥺🙏

Thank you

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2023 Dec 09, 2023

Adobe's estimate is 7-10 working days (Monday-Friday) excluding weekends. Work day 10 is next Monday, which is probably when you'll receive notice from PayPal that they've received the funds.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 10, 2023 Dec 10, 2023

Please read this: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/getting-paid.html

It says business days which is from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.

That processing time is only for Adobe. When the status changes to "Payement done" that means that Adobe liberated the money.  Paypal may still need to credit your account, and they don't do that on weekends. That may take an additional 2 business days.

As it is done, the is no need to check with Adobe contributor support. There is nothi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 10, 2023 Dec 10, 2023

The time it takes varies by bank & region.  10-15 business days is customary in the banking industry.

PayPal Thailand account holders need a business account to receive electronic funds.

https://www.paypal.com/th/webapps/mpp/thailand-relaunch-faq?locale.x=en_TH

Consult your region's PayPal policies for more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

If you do not have a professonal account, as stated by @Nancy OShea , you will need to wait for the refund. That may take up to a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2023 Dec 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's estimate is 7-10 working days (Monday-Friday) excluding weekends. Work day 10 is next Monday, which is probably when you'll receive notice from PayPal that they've received the funds.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2023 Dec 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read this: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/getting-paid.html

It says business days which is from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.

That processing time is only for Adobe. When the status changes to "Payement done" that means that Adobe liberated the money.  Paypal may still need to credit your account, and they don't do that on weekends. That may take an additional 2 business days.

As it is done, the is no need to check with Adobe contributor support. There is nothing they can do for you currently. They are not that responsive as you expect. And they don't respond on weekends neither. 

If the payout fails, PayPal will refund Adobe, wich will refund your account. That happens automatically, but takes up to a month. Feel free to contact the PayPal support if by Thursday the money is not credited to your account. 

I already sent email to support but no reply.

By @Thewonderalice

I do not know which e-mail address you used, but the preferred way to contact Contributor support is the "contact us" link: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The time it takes varies by bank & region.  10-15 business days is customary in the banking industry.

PayPal Thailand account holders need a business account to receive electronic funds.

https://www.paypal.com/th/webapps/mpp/thailand-relaunch-faq?locale.x=en_TH

Consult your region's PayPal policies for more details.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you everyone for helping to claify this issue. Still No money. But I already contacted both Paypal Thailand Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do not have a professonal account, as stated by @Nancy OShea , you will need to wait for the refund. That may take up to a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The money has already been sent to PayPal, where did it go?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact PayPal.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To PayPal! If you are telling Adobe to send the money to PayPal, it goes to PayPal. If they are refusing the transfer, it will go back to Adobe, who will credit your account again. There is no need to send it again to PayPal, if you do not know why PayPal refused the transfer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines