• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple images accepted, but now rejected

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had about 30 images that seemed to have been accepted, but are all now rejected for "Quality issues".  Is there something I'm doing wrong, here?e8966c3c-aac1-4c91-9571-4544ba396dfb.png6a03bf5a-e3cd-403e-b7cb-1f71b8439a78.png

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't include the full size photos so it's hard to tell.  The first one looks noisey to me and the exposure seems a little dark.  The framing is also odd.  The pumpkins are all on the periphery.  The center of the photo has nothing.

The second one looks better IMO.  You didn't include the watermark when you submitted it, did you?  That's not permissable.  Best regards, John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting images accepted and available for sale is a 3-step process:

1. Upload to Adobe Stock, then you'll see them in the "New" section of the "Uploaded Files" tab.

2. Add titles, keywords and releases (if needed). Submit. Then they're moved to the "In Review" section of the "Uploaded Files" tab.

3. Wait a few days for the Moderators to review. Then you'll receive an email indicating whether they were Accepted or Rejected. The Accepted images will now appear on the Dashboard of your Adobe Stock account and are available for Buyers to find and license. The Rejected images will show up in the "Not Accepted" section of the "Uploaded Files" tab. Click on the image to display the reason for rejection.  

You said "they seem to have been accepted". Did you ever receive an email indicating that they were accepted?

Both of these images are blurry and have an odd color cast; it appears you have applied some sort of filter which has crushed the details, giving them a painterly look. Though you may find this effect pleasing, it is not what Adobe wants; in fact, the use of filters is specifically disallowed.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The two pictures you posted here have heavy quality issues. In addition, your second has also a signature in the picture, which is not accepted.

1. missing contrast, missing sharpness, artefacts, noise:

Abambo_0-1666739913205.png

2. It's even worse. It looks like a photography that has been sending through a fancy filter.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I think I understand why they were rejected- My question was about the review process appearing to approve a large batch of images and then a couple of days later, move them to not accepted. Not complaining, just attempting to understand the system- some of my newly approved images as of today have the same sort of painterly look to them: They are illustrations, so it is intentional, but I grok its lack of appeal to the platform

op.pngScreenshot 2022-10-26 085628.jpgllk.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never heard of an entire batch of images being accepted then subsequently rejected; however based on the samples you supplied above, it is clear that the initial acceptance was an error by the Moderator. Perhaps there is some internal review process to catch such errors, or perhaps the Moderator just pressed the wrong button when they were initially accepted, or perhaps a Buyer complained about the quality after licensing an image which caused a review of other images in your account. This is all conjecture, as Adobe never provides much detail about the process. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, there may be an occasional afer acceptance review. There may even be a problem with one of the images and someone decided to review the whole batch again. That's bad luck.

However, you are late to the party. your assets should have been submitted 3 to 6 month before.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines