• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My experience with Adobe Stock Photo facility

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to start to submit photos to Adobe Stock. I started with two excellent and special photos from my motorbike (one made with a drone from top) with some light corrections in Adobe. It´s a Honda and I mentioned the type in the keywords, which is, from my point of view, the right approach since user wants to find their desired content as quickly as possible. The photos were rejected because of copyright issues. I searched in Adobe, and found douzens of photos, showing motorbikes, the name and the logo in the photos and keywords.. so what is this??  I submitted  these photos again without mentioning "Honda", now they claim quality issues...I submitted other photos, one made from a model train facility (size 0) with photo stacking, excellent quality, as experts in this area confirmed to me, and no comparable photos yet in Adobe Photo Stock (and photo stacking NEEDS per se editing in a photo editor). Rejected with quality issues which is ridiculous from my point of view. Submitted another two pictures, close-up from a flying Albatros, also excellent quality, and a photo from a project where I arranged subjects, in this case couloured crayons in sparkling water, quite interesting picture in best quality and rated from viewers as quite nice and very original (was used in a calendar). All photos rejected because of "quality issues" or "artefacts". This is definitely not my place for offering photos...I am done with Adobe and look for other facilities which acknowledge the kind of photo and not at first almost non-existing "quality issues". Cheers, Bernd  

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Albatross Gannet:

Focus, you have motion blur and noise

Albatros_1crop.jpg

The albatross gannet should be sharper, so that's a reason for rejection. It's not 'excellent quality', I'm afraid!

Votes

Translate

Translate

As for your other pictures, I'm afraid they are also not 'excellent quality'!

The motorcycle looks like an HDR picture, which was not done very well, as well as the train picture.

And you will have IP issues in both of them!

Sorry, but these examples do have quality issues! 😒

Votes

Translate

Translate

Bleistift: Faber Castell is a trademark, that is an absolute no-go. Erfrischende Farben is probably their trademark slogan. Best is not to have any writings. As for the rest, I'm wondering about this:

Abambo_0-1680176055466.png

For your Projekt HF, you have Artefacts like these:

Abambo_1-1680176168779.png

And your motorcycle still has the Honda logo (absolute no go) and the model number. The brakes also have a logo, the tires too. Even though the picture is quite good, you have a lot of noise, due to the HDR processing.

You also have this change

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The albatross image has noise, artifacts and soft focus 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines