Copy link to clipboard
Your main issues are focus and noise. Some of the photos are underexposed.
Thank you so much for your help. I'll try to fix my focus mistakes and take better photos :,)
I am using a new copy of Elements 2022 on a MacBook. My raw photos have pink stripes but the jpg photos appear to be otherwise correct.
1. nothing in focus and very overexposed
2. not in sharp focus and noisy
3. depth of field is too shallow resulting in most of the flowers being out of focus. Should be cropped tighter. Shadows are underexposed
4. Leaning verticals. Overexposed highlights and underexposed shadows. Do you envision a commercial application of such an image?
5. Quite underexposed. The looming shadows on the left side are distracting.