Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No-AI Images rejected - help!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I just noticed that six of my entries were refused by Adobe due to quality issues, but unfortunately there's no specific explanation as to why these were rejected. As Adobe advised me to turn to the community for help, here I am. The six rejected images have been attached to this post and below you will find the settings for each photo. Note: I have not used any AI adjustments, so that cannot be an issue. All images have a 240px/inch resolution. Images 1 and 4 were taken with the Canon EOS R and the RF100-400 F5.6-9 IS USM lens. Image 2 was taken with the DJI Mini 2 drone. Image 3 was taken with the Nikon D3200 camera and the 55-200mm F4.0-5.6 lens. Images 5 and 6 were taken with the DJI Mini 3 drone. 

Images

1. Church: 4480x6720 - 100mm - f/7,1 - 1/400 -  ISO500 

2. Autumn Drone Road: 4000x2250 - 4,49mm - f/2,8 - 1/60 - ISO200
3. Budapest Building: 6016x4000 - 62mm - 1/4 - f/4,0 - ISO800

4. Geroldsee Forest Sunrise: 4480-6720 - 105mm - 1/640 - f/7,1 - ISO500
5. Autum Forest Path: 4000x2250 - 6,72mm - 1/1600 - f/1,7 - ISO100
6. Bavaria Autumn Boats: 2250x4000 - 6,72mm - 1/4000 - f/1,7 0 ISO200

NOTE: as I was uploading the images as attachments, I had to resize image 1 (now at 2240x3360) and image 4 (now at 2240x3360). Is size simply the issue here (as I wasn't able to upload the initial size as attachments)?

I really hope anyone out there can (and is willing to) tell me more about the possible reasoning behind rejecting these images, in the hope that I can avoid any issues while uploading content in the future. Even more so because these were some of my first ever entries and I have yet to receive confirmation on the second batch of photos. Feedback would very much be appreciated! Thank you in advance!

TomExports_drone-21638731219004.jpgBudapest 1.jpgAutum road 1.jpgBrücke 4.jpgSt John's Church 3 - feedback export.jpgGeroldsee 10 - feedback export.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

As you were modifying the size of the images, you modified also what ever issues the moderator saw in the image. This is, in most of the cases, bad, as we can't judge the original quality.

The church: what are those objects left and right. They are disturbing. The people eventually would need a model release. 

The Budapest building: There are exposure errors, the building is overexposed.

The forest path: it's strangely pixelated. I don't see anything sharp in focus.

Drone road: is noisy, is u

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you were modifying the size of the images, you modified also what ever issues the moderator saw in the image. This is, in most of the cases, bad, as we can't judge the original quality.

The church: what are those objects left and right. They are disturbing. The people eventually would need a model release. 

The Budapest building: There are exposure errors, the building is overexposed.

The forest path: it's strangely pixelated. I don't see anything sharp in focus.

Drone road: is noisy, is underexposed.

Boats: some boats are only white blobs, they are overexposed. Noise reduction created washed out colours.

Misty sunrise: out of focus.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo!

Thank you so much for your feedback; very clear and information I can work with! 🙂 I'll bear all of this in mind in the future, as I think it will really help me become a better photographer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are actually quite nice, but I'll just speak of a couple. The church: too "artsy" for Adobe Stock with the out of focus foreground and a property release might also be required. Same with the building PR-wise. But the little lights or whatever they are in the sky should probably be removed. The little cabin in front of the fog: highlights are burnt out. Check your histogram.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi daiellei4510!

Thank you so much for your feedback and your compliment in the beginning! 🙂 I appreciate that. Also, same as Abambo: very clear and information I can work with! 🙂 I'll bear all of this in mind in the future, as I think it will really help me become a better photographer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines