Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My almost 60 + images rejected just for this reason NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE 

I have done all the things right but facing this issue i upload 10 more images and 7 are rejected by this issue NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE..... what Should I do?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Read about the reasons for a non compliant rejection here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Take note of your keywords - sometimes they can be at fault. Make sure there are no brand names or words that could be considered brand names.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Keyword spamming is no help to anyone, especially when the terms are irrelevant.

Ripe Fruit, Fuji Apple and D'Anjou Pear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

It does appear you are copying and pasting verbatim what imstocker is throwing out at you, and it's doing a very poor job at that. I would suggest trying ChatGPT. Start with "Please provide a list of 25 keywords for Adobe Stock suitable for an image with this title: (insert title here)." ChatGPT will invariably list the most important words in the title first, then begin to include synonyms and other words that might apply to the main title. Cherry pick the best ones and include them in the keyw

Votes

Translate

Translate

There are a lot of irrelevant keywords in the list. You need to sanitize those. There are no vegetable, there is no juice, no wet, no shot, no half, no bokeh, no crop, no foliage ... Any of the irrelevant keywords will trigger the non-compliant image refusal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Therein lies the problem. Like I said, be careful of your keywords!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mystery solved I believe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines