• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

payment Cancelled

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had requested a payment to Adobe on 9th December 2024 and on 13th December 2024 my ID was blocked for some reason. When the ID was redeemed, the account was in minus and now the payment status is showing Cancelled. So can I get that payment or not?

Screenshot 2024-07-01 154040.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Probably not. If your account was suspended and the funds were withheld, it seems that Adobe concluded during their investigation that the sales were fraudulent. It is within their rights, as stated in the Contributor Agreement, that sales can be withheld under such conditions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably not. If your account was suspended and the funds were withheld, it seems that Adobe concluded during their investigation that the sales were fraudulent. It is within their rights, as stated in the Contributor Agreement, that sales can be withheld under such conditions.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ajaybind_0-1719854173574.png

Actually the sale had been done, when the permission for the sale was given, it was after 13 December, maybe because the email I have is of the last Adobe earning report.
of 14 December 2023, or it could also be that my ID was closed on 14 December 2024, because I just remember it but I don't have a screenshot of it, it's not a big deal,
The mistake I made was that I uploaded multiple images and I didn't tick the ai image. It was my mistake, I am happy with the result of Adobe that they have the amount, there is no technical error,
I had made a mistake, I got the punishment for it, what else. I agree with you sir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Funds would not have been withdrawn from your account for simply forgetting to mark an AI image as Generative AI. Funds are withheld when they are fraudulent sales on your account. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No no, I can say with 100% certainty that there was no fraudulent sale.

If I am right then please tell me what should I do next

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you were found to be implicated in the fraudulent sales, your account would have been permanently blocked; but that doesn't seem to be the case. Therefore, if your account has been restored, there is nothing that you need to do, except remain in compliance with the Contributor Agreement and all guidelines.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No no, I can say with 100% certainty that there was no fraudulent sale.

If I am right then please tell me what should I do next

By @ajay bind

Contact Adobe contributor support. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ajay bind ,

I must first point out that the date you post here is incorrect. You have December 2024.

What ID was blocked? Was it your Adobe Account, Papal Account or your National ID? 

If it is that your Adobe Account was blocked, then Adobe would have sent you the reason for blocking the account. If Adobe did not send you a reason for blocking the account then you should have asked. If it is that Adobe canceled the payment, then you need to ask Adobe why they cancelled the payment. If the payment was not sent to your Paypal account then Adobe would be the only one that can answer the question you're asking us. Which means, you use the contact information at the bottom of your contributor account page, or under your Account tab to send a ticket to Adobe asking about the payment. If it is that Paypal canceled the payment then, you would need to send a ticket to Paypal using the contact information they provide on their website but no one here can assist you with an accurate answer.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ajaybind_0-1719855053471.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If an account gets a negative balance, there should be more than the last payment to get cancelled. As for the timing: we are talking here of December 2023. That's half a year passed and obviously you had later a payement that went through. So what is the problem?

You need to contact Adobe contributor support, as nobody here can help you with that. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines