• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

payment issue

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2023 Dec 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you a simple question about payment delay, Mostly I started my payment on saturady and its came to my account upto next friday But stated payout same this week but it does not come to my account not friday not untill today, Is there any change in payment policy had happens ??

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2023 Dec 09, 2023

No. You just were paid quite early the first time. Your first payment was done in 5 days. The payment process takes up to 10 working days. And Adobe did the payout, when the status changes to "payment done".  The rest is due to your service provider to credit your account.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/getting-paid.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 09, 2023 Dec 09, 2023

My payments have arrived very predictably and reliably on working day 10 for a long time now. I am in the U.S. and use PayPal to receive funds. Adobe's officially stated policy when you request payment is 7-10 working days. "Working days" refers to the 5-day work week in the U.S. and the U.S. holiday schedule. The fact that you've received some payments in just 5 working days indicates that they might process payments for different countries at different times. Nevertheless, you should not expec

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. You just were paid quite early the first time. Your first payment was done in 5 days. The payment process takes up to 10 working days. And Adobe did the payout, when the status changes to "payment done".  The rest is due to your service provider to credit your account.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/getting-paid.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My payments have arrived very predictably and reliably on working day 10 for a long time now. I am in the U.S. and use PayPal to receive funds. Adobe's officially stated policy when you request payment is 7-10 working days. "Working days" refers to the 5-day work week in the U.S. and the U.S. holiday schedule. The fact that you've received some payments in just 5 working days indicates that they might process payments for different countries at different times. Nevertheless, you should not expect any delays beyond 10 working days.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines