• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there any chance to get payment from adobe stock contributor in saturday?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've always been advised that the process takes 7-10 business days, which means that weekends are excluded. The staff that processes payments doesn't work in weekends.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Saturday a holiday?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Saturday and Sunday are weekends. Monday through Friday are business days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, of course not, but it's not a normal workday.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working days are from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Transfers happen only on working days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can expect to receive payment after it is processed and credited to your bank.

Average wait time is 10-15 working days -- as per the banking industry.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Graphics Pond ,

Not working on a weekend seem to be a general thing for the banking industry. If a transaction is done after 3:00pm on Friday, it is treated as a Monday transaction. Hence, there is no point for Adobe to process payment on a week-end. 

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2024 Apr 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Graphics Pond ,

Not working on a weekend seem to be a general thing for the banking industry.

By @jacquelingphoto2017

Not working on a weekend is the normal in the Western world. Working days are defined from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are days off. (I do not know if other regions have only one day in the week off, and that that day is different from Saturday or Sunday)

Generally, there are only limited services available on Saturdays (shopping is possible, where I live) and on Sundays (only some shopping is possible). Banks are closed in my region for as long as I can think about on weekends. (My father did work on Saturdays and Sundays, but as he was a steelworker and as blast-furnaces do not switch off on weekends, I wasn't used to a working week  until I, myself started working)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some banks offer limited services on Saturdays as a courtesy.  But if you have a lost payment or need a loan, they tell you to come back on Monday - Friday when their full staff is there to help you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please note, I am referring to administrative staff/clerks. They are the ones that manage money transfers, which is relevant to our discussion. In my country banking (deposit, withdrawal and shopping) is available 24/7 as long as you do not need administrative services. Despite that, for certain transactions, the business done between Friday evening and Monday morning counts as Monday business. Some of these include cash being withheld by the bank for the weekend awaiting its processing on Monday. There are others that are held for two weeks; example depositing a foreign exchange cheque. The latter 2 rules seem to be international. 

regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2024 Apr 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ATM's yes! Counters with clerks including phone support (except for the usual emergency phone numbers for lost or stolen credit cards) are not available on weekends. As you nowadays need to pay a fee, as soon as the bank employee greats you, most people avoid entering a bank. The last time I entered a bank was when I needed signing papers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines