• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please tell me why my AI image is rejected?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent several Generative AI images but they were all rejected, please give me input about my generative AI images

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

I looked at just a few. The first two have soft, jagged edges and have an overall low res appearance. Did you upscale these? The clock face is poorly drawn with inaccurate numbers.

The girl's eyes and teeth and malformed, as well as her hand. 

You must zoom in to at least 100% on each image and inspect each area to detect flaws. If the flaws cannot be fixed by further editing, discard and move on to the next. 
IMG_0564.pngIMG_0565.jpegIMG_0566.jpegIMG_0567.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Women and Laptop: The Apple logo needs to be removed. This is an intellectual property issue.

a Man Standing: The man's hands are poorly rendereed. View at 100%. The shadow doesn't see quite right.

a group of people: the (what are they...paddels?) on the windmill are poorly rendered.

Woman Laptop 2: the fingers are poorly rendered.

Girl with headphones: the hands again.

a person climbing: artifacts around the edges of his body.

Team Work: hands, teeth and other facial features.

Eid Murbarak: the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Definet ly too soft and the Apple logo is not allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Don't post that many, errors are mostly similar: 

Abambo_0-1712929582758.png

Check your assets at 100% and correct the errors you see. If you can't correct, do not submit. The mountan climber is full of compression artefacts, in addition to aliasing (stair effect on hard edges). 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked at just a few. The first two have soft, jagged edges and have an overall low res appearance. Did you upscale these? The clock face is poorly drawn with inaccurate numbers.

The girl's eyes and teeth and malformed, as well as her hand. 

You must zoom in to at least 100% on each image and inspect each area to detect flaws. If the flaws cannot be fixed by further editing, discard and move on to the next. 
IMG_0564.pngIMG_0565.jpegIMG_0566.jpegIMG_0567.jpeg

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Women and Laptop: The Apple logo needs to be removed. This is an intellectual property issue.

a Man Standing: The man's hands are poorly rendereed. View at 100%. The shadow doesn't see quite right.

a group of people: the (what are they...paddels?) on the windmill are poorly rendered.

Woman Laptop 2: the fingers are poorly rendered.

Girl with headphones: the hands again.

a person climbing: artifacts around the edges of his body.

Team Work: hands, teeth and other facial features.

Eid Murbarak: the etchings on the building are flawed.

That should be enough to indicate that you're probably not viewing your images at 100% or more. There are probably more issues with each example I've noted, but it only takes one problem to get a rejection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the suggestion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's look at the woman at the laptop again. She's still a little robotic- or trance-like for my taste as opposed to photorealistic, but I ran her through some facial restoration software and brightened up her eyes. Since you appear to be mostly interested in people, facial restsoration software is a must for even the best AI rendorings of people. It can fix eyes, nostrils, lips and teeth in the majority of cases, so long as the subject is not in three-quarter or full profile. Do a search for GFPGAN on YouTube to see how to find and take advantage of it. If you're a Mac user, it only works on Chrome, not Safari. And one last thing that I always recommend: stay away from the default square format of AI. Use different aspect ratios and explore different compositions.

restored.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"If you're a Mac user, it only works on Chrome, not Safari."

Youtube ...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@oleschwander,

When you quote, use preferably the “double quotes” icon: 

Abambo_0-1713212651753.png

Probably not YouTube. My guess GFPGAN! 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I meant to do a search on YouTube for GFPGAN for the link and instructions. I would have just posted the link as I have in the past, but the process is a tad complicated for first-time users. For example, there is a limitation on file size and other requirements.  Sorry for any confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definet ly too soft and the Apple logo is not allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't post that many, errors are mostly similar: 

Abambo_0-1712929582758.png

Check your assets at 100% and correct the errors you see. If you can't correct, do not submit. The mountan climber is full of compression artefacts, in addition to aliasing (stair effect on hard edges). 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customers expect commercial-ready artwork.

Carefully examine details like hands, face, nose, mouth & eyes.  Count fingers.  Are they proportioned correctly?  Do the details make sense visually?  AI images are imperfect because machines are stupid that way.  It's up to the contributor to find all imperfections and fix them if possible or discard the image. Compare your best work with Stock inventory.  Is yours as good or better than what Stock has?  Would you buy it? 

Read the Stock Contributor User Guide for more tips:

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines