• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premium collation

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2023 Oct 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i have a question about Premium collation how can i sell my image's in Premium collation?

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 08, 2023 Oct 08, 2023

Premium Collection Contributors are by invitation only. You cannot apply for the role.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premium Collection Contributors are by invitation only. You cannot apply for the role.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't. Adobe does not send invitations out for new Premium Asset contributors.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, just being curious: what is the premium collection? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, just being curious: what is the premium collection? 

By @Mixcity

This:

Abambo_0-1696863711712.png

Abambo_1-1696863795843.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the Adobe help pages : 
"The Adobe Stock Premium collection contains millions of images from the portfolios of some of the world’s top photographers, illustrators, and agencies. Our community of Premium photography contributors seeks to tell powerful stories that provide authentic cultural and geo-localized insights as well as accurate representation of communities. 

Premium collection contributors’ photos showcase extensive commercial knowledge and skill, allowing you to save time and budget on expensive photoshoots, difficult-to-get model releases, and prolonged post-production editing."

Premium assets are considerably more costly for Buyers to license, and consequently the Premium Contributors earn more per sale.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Do you know if Adobe selects some images in someone's portfolio, or is it the entire portfolio which is deemed worthy to be featured in the premium collection?
Still being curious, not that I imagine myself having images there at any point.

PS - Does anyone reading this forum made it to the Premium Collection? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search on Premium asset types in the Buyer portal, then click on one of them, then click on the Contributor's name. It seems that, once selected for Premium content, all content in that Contributor Account is Premium. My assumption is not based on extensive research, however, so I could be wrong. Here's and example:

https://stock.adobe.com/contributor/200786321/westend61?load_type=author&prev_url=detail

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jill, I had a look on the portfolio and I am a bit puzzled...I thought indeed that we could not upload images that were too similar from one another. Kindly have a look on the screenshot I made (which is taken from this Premium portfolio). For me, these pictures are nearly identical to each other, I wouldn't have uploaded all of them. Are you of a different opinion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they are unique enough; however, it's also possible that different guidelines apply to Premium Contributors.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't have uploaded all of them.

By @Mixcity

I would. They are different expressions. I would select up to three of them to upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several contributors are allowed to submit content into the premium collection. It's during the submission that you decide if the assets are in the premium collection (2 price tags) or in the standard collection.

IMHO: The premium assets were at the beginning of the stock site a good method to attract high-quality contributors. It is today probably superfluous. Some buyers still buy premium assets, as those are more exclusive, but as for the rest, I do not see a big  quality difference between standard and premium assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

meiner Meinung nach macht Premium-Segment, wie es Adobe zur Zeit betreibt, keinen Sinn!

Im Premium-Segment sollten nur die besten Bilder angeboten werden, das ist nicht so!

Sehr gute Fotos aus dem „normalen“ Segment werden teilweise verschenkt oder für 33Cent verkauft!

Bei Premium Segment beginnt der Verkauf bei: klein 1688px x 1125px für etwa 120€!

Das ist mehr als 350 mal soviel! Versteht das jemand? Macht das Sinn?

Meine Forderung an ADOBE:

Ermöglichen Sie endlich Fotografen mit erstklassigen Fotos auch gutes Geld zu verdienen!

Auch Adobe würde davon Profitieren!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Der Sinn des Premium-Segments ist in der Tat etwas zweifelhaft. Der Einsteller entscheidet, ob ein Bild als Premium eingestellt wird. Persönlich würde ich kein Premium Bild kaufen. Aber es gibt einen Markt dafür und Adobe pflegt das Segment sicherlich nicht umsonst.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2023 Dec 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leider ignorieren die Adobe-Verantwortlichen dieses Thema / Problem und machen weiter wie bisher, weil es sich für Adobe rechnet... sehr schade!!!

Es gibt hier bei Adobe Stock nur das „Fußvolk“ mit lächerlichen Vergütungen und die „Könige“ mit fürstlichen Einnahmen...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich würde kein Premiumbild lizensieren. Ich würde auch keines einstellen. Die "lächerlichen" Vergütungen für das Fußvolk sind immerhin mehr als das was man bei der Konkurenz bekommt. Alles ist relativ. 

Wenn man mit Bildern Geld verdienen möchte, muss man sie selber verkaufen. Damit man ein gutes Einkommen mit Stock hat, muss man massiv hier einstellen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Das ist nicht richtig, schauen Sie sich mal bei Alamy um! 

Im Schnitt verkaufe ich dort meine Fotos für über 10€ (mein Honorar)!

Meine besten Fotos lade ich inzwischen nur noch dort hoch, eine erste Konsequenz meinerseits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich bin bei Alamy. 😉 

Ich möchte jetzt nicht unhöflich sein, aber es hält Sie niemand hier. Im letzten Jahr wurden hier über 100 Millionen Bilder eingestellt. Ich glaube nicht dass ein einzelner Einsteller wie Sie oder ich hier einen Unterschied machen. 

Durch die Kombination und Integration von Adobe stock in die Creative Cloud Produktpalette erschliesst Adobe stock uns Einstellern eine riesige Kundenbasis. Ich verkaufe 10x mehr hier wie bei anderen Stock Agenturen zusammen.

Natürlich sind die Verdienstmöglichkeiten nicht mehr dieselben als zu Anfang des Stock Hypes. Wir kauften so manche CD Sammlung für viel Geld. 🤔 Das war als Computerschirme noch 50kg wogen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kein Problem, natürlich haben Sie recht. Mir geht es um Gerechtigkeit! Es werden teilweise richtig schlechte Bilder im Premium Sektor für viel Geld beworben, andererseits hervorragende Bilder weit unter Wert verscherbelt oder sogar verschenkt. Als Bildanbieter hat man hier leider keine Möglichkeit die besten Bilder für einen vernünftigen Preis zu verkaufen, es muss ja nicht gleich der 150 fache sein wie bei Premium!

Und, vergessen Sie nicht die Fotografen, die mit einer teuren Fotoausrüstung hervorragende Arbeit leisten und immer weniger verdienen weil ähnlich gute Fotos für einen Dollar/Euro hier in hoher Auflösung verkauft werden!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mein Schwiegervater sagte, der Fortschritt sei nicht auf zu halten. Der Fotograf wird dann bestellt, wenn das Bild nicht auf Stock zu kaufen ist. Sogar Firmenintern. Als Hausfotograf meines Arbeitgebers weiß ich das. Und dann meinen die Leute man käme mit der Knipse und mache einige Bilder und fertig. 😥 Aber das ist der allgemeine Trend. 

Mit Stock kann man sein Leben nicht verdienen. Ich wäre bereits 10x verhungert, befor ich meine ersten Bilder verkauft habe. Die Welt ist eine undankbare, aber es ist die einzige die wir haben. 

Viele der Premium Bilder sind schlecht. Aber es ist so, dass der Premiumfotograf den Preis bestimmt. Ich hätte das Segment bereits abgeschafft, aber irgendwie scheint Adobe daran festzuhalten.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines