• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem verifying an email

New Here ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've encountered an issue and could really use your assistance. I've created an account and completed all the necessary steps. However, I'm facing a problem at the 'check email' stage. Unfortunately, the link provided in my email isn't functional. I've attempted to have a new link sent, but I haven't received any. Consequently, when attempting to log in to Adobe Stock Contributor, I'm prompted to confirm via email, yet the link remains unresponsive. Could you please lend a hand with this matter, or should I reach out to support for further assistance?

Moderator removed the attachment with the e-mail address

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mariyem37156440palf ,

First double check to make sure the e-mail address is correct.

If it is, check your spam mail folder for the e-mail sent to you.

If you use Microsoft OS and use their e-mail client, open your mail in chrome instead.

If you do not find the mail, scan your machine for viruses (spyware, phishware, hackware, etc) and change your e-mail password. If all is well with your e-mail and computer ask Adobe to resend the confirmation to your e-mail. 

As for the link, try copy and paste the link to your browser text box and enter. If it does not work contact Adobe support for help. 

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quoteUnfortunately, the link provided in my email isn't functional.

By @Mariyem37156440palf

What does that mean? What happens when you click the link? What happens when you copy/paste the link to your browser?

Obviously, the e-mail is correct, or you would not have got the e-mail.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines