• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemi di qualità e immagini rifiutate.

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2024 Aug 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sapresete dirmi come mai queste immagini sono state rifiutate per problemi di qualità?
Realizzate in IA.

Grazie!Ananas tuffata in acqua.jpgAlbicocche tuffate in acqua.jpgGrappolo di uva bianca tuffata in acqua.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There may be other issues, but the one that stands out to me is that, as the water droplets taper off, they start looking more like dust spots than droplets of water. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The appearance of the fruit below the water level isn't realistic. I think they would be covered with water droplets and bubbles and would not be this crystal clear, as all of the water would be disturbed by having an object dropped into it. Other issues highlighted below.

IMG_0779.jpegIMG_0780.jpegIMG_0781.jpeg

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mariam16284791 ,

There is a problem with the rendering of the pineapple leaves. The sections above the water does not line-up with it's own submerged leaf. Also I believe the white balance is a bit off.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1722738831460.png

The edge of this fruit is a bit thick and gives the impression of a halo.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1722739411433.png

I don't think this fruit is completely formed and also the hardened edge of the water comes across as ice when zoomed.

jacquelingphoto2017_2-1722739525603.png

There seem to be a problem with the rendering of these grapes. 

jacquelingphoto2017_4-1722739844500.png

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As these are supposed to be photo-realistic, I would also suggest looking at your white balance.  The pineapple and grapes are a bit blue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines