• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quality Issues - Why?

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those photos are AI generated. They all got rejected by 'Quality Issues'. But why?  Could someone help me understand it, please?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

The hair texture is odd on the black boy.

The skin texture is abnormal on the woman.

The focus / DOF is inconsistent. If the stethoscope is in focus on the right side, it should also be in focus on the left side.

IMG_0644.jpegIMG_0642.jpegIMG_0643.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

AI is not perfect.  It makes many mistakes that must be corrected to make the image ready for commercial use.

There is a drawing error on this boy's chin.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The two boys together: The fingers at the bottom right don't make sense. No thumb and another weird finger on top of the four. Also, no biggie, but I'd remove the dimples/scar on the boy's chin.

The nurse/practitioner is a little tougher to figure out. The histogram says the dark areas can be opened up a bit. And maybe the shine on her forehead can be subdued? The eyebow on the left is a little softer than the one on the right. In fact, the right side from the bottom of the to the top of the forehead lacks the same degree of grain as the rest of the images, like perhaps this area was over processed. Just some guesses. Nice work overall, though, and probably fixable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The hair texture is odd on the black boy.

The skin texture is abnormal on the woman.

The focus / DOF is inconsistent. If the stethoscope is in focus on the right side, it should also be in focus on the left side.

IMG_0644.jpegIMG_0642.jpegIMG_0643.jpeg

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What @Jill_C said about the hair. This happens alot with hair. My go-to fix is generative fill around the problem areas.

hair.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI is not perfect.  It makes many mistakes that must be corrected to make the image ready for commercial use.

There is a drawing error on this boy's chin.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anderson Álan3756609840dx ,

To add to what is already said, the nurse has a color fringing around the edges and the white boy's right shoulder drops too much. Also, his eyes do not line-up correctly. The right eye is a bit lower than the left.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for the answer!

I swear I didnt pay attention! You guys are really experts! Thank you very much!

I think I'll focus on other kind of photos with AI

Thank you very much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for the answer!

I swear I didnt pay attention! You guys are really experts! Thank you very much!

I think I'll focus on other kind of photos with AI

Thank you very much!!

By @Anderson Álan3756609840dx

Check your assets at 100% and you will see most of the errors. Correct them and submit them. If you can't correct, do not submit.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines