• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quality problems

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I created this image, it was rejected. Quality problems. Seriously ? Explain in more detail? (Image 6784x6784 had to be compressed a little JPG to attach)

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 9 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

I see artifacts arround the fingers and the hair tips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

See attached. There may be other things I missed. Now I need to get back to fixing whatever is wrong with the 4 rejections I myself woke up to this morning. 🙂

Motoco_1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hey, you certainly have the option of ignoring our suggestions for improvement. You asked specifically, "Explain in more detail." Hence, the "boxes." The bottom line is, your image was rejected. And it will remain rejected until you fix any issues and resubmit it. Think like a moderator and become your own harshest critiic. Sorry I took the time to try to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Just because it's "artistic" doesn't mean that the Moderators are not looking for a certain degree of consistency and to be able to make sense of the physical details. You must not conclude that "anything goes" with Generative AI assets. @daniellei4510  went to quite a bit of effort to explain some of the details that could have caused a rejection. You can accept his input or not, and continue to have AI submissions rejected, but don't dismiss the effort he put into analyzing your work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

I submitted it as an illustration, NOT a photo.

By @SQuark

Artefacts are technical issues and can be present in both, photos and illustrations.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast , Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

I think it gets rejected because her entire front part is indistinct. And also the reflection of her hair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

No problem, @SQuark. It will be up to one of the contributors with moderation rights to close the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Yes, I already understood just the wording "QUALITY ISSUES" was incomprehensible, but now I realized that it should have been more like "Artifacts" --  Although I like them. )

By @SQuark

Artifacts are technical issues, but technical issues may be more: blurry image, bad geometry with generative AI, white balance, … Exposure is a frequent issue with photographs, generative AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

And how can someone tell me how to close the post? 

By @SQuark

You can't. You can mark answers as correct. That's all. With your current rank, you even can't edit own posts to correct typing mistakes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, the viewer in this chat compresses the image very much, so it's better to download it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see artifacts arround the fingers and the hair tips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @SQuark

Artefacts are technical issues and can be present in both, photos and illustrations.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See attached. There may be other things I missed. Now I need to get back to fixing whatever is wrong with the 4 rejections I myself woke up to this morning. 🙂

Motoco_1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t understand at all, your complaints are not about quality but about artistic content, the fact that she is half-human, half-robot - it’s obvious that she’s half-dead, half-dead - it’s obvious that there are pieces of garbage floating in the water, too, that there is air in her mouth with air . Well, this is absurd, I can draw such squares on any image and write something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, you certainly have the option of ignoring our suggestions for improvement. You asked specifically, "Explain in more detail." Hence, the "boxes." The bottom line is, your image was rejected. And it will remain rejected until you fix any issues and resubmit it. Think like a moderator and become your own harshest critiic. Sorry I took the time to try to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thank you very much for the detailed explanation and your time. )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just because it's "artistic" doesn't mean that the Moderators are not looking for a certain degree of consistency and to be able to make sense of the physical details. You must not conclude that "anything goes" with Generative AI assets. @daniellei4510  went to quite a bit of effort to explain some of the details that could have caused a rejection. You can accept his input or not, and continue to have AI submissions rejected, but don't dismiss the effort he put into analyzing your work.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am certainly grateful to you for this analysis, I accept criticism and absolutely understand the problems of AI generation and human labor. I'm sorry if something is wrong. And I apologize for the quality of the auto-translation (!) But I also used to trust my sense of image quality. Generally speaking, it was very interesting for me to discuss this with you, it is an invaluable best practice. It seemed to me that this discussion, this in itself looks like an art project. I understand perfectly well that AI images are not "all right" as it is possible, like you, I have viewed tens of thousands of such images adjusting them to make them better, but I also have a purely human problem. I know how to distinguish technical flaws from artistic ones, I don't mix them. I can see the beautiful in the ugly scribbles of AI and I think it's beautiful because that's what makes me human. In general, I don't have such a goal to sell this particular image. It was very interesting to get grades. I hope I'll get even better)      @daniellei4510 respect and respect from me to you )   And how can someone tell me how to close the post? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem, @SQuark. It will be up to one of the contributors with moderation rights to close the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And how can someone tell me how to close the post? 

By @SQuark

You can't. You can mark answers as correct. That's all. With your current rank, you even can't edit own posts to correct typing mistakes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it gets rejected because her entire front part is indistinct. And also the reflection of her hair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I already understood just the wording "QUALITY ISSUES" was incomprehensible, but now I realized that it should have been more like "Artifacts" --  Although I like them. )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @SQuark

Artifacts are technical issues, but technical issues may be more: blurry image, bad geometry with generative AI, white balance, … Exposure is a frequent issue with photographs, generative AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bug

By @TK Venom3099486788w9

Why this nonsense answer here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines