• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quality?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I'm curious as to what the issues are with this image (and 6 more that are similar travel images).

All rejected due to quality issues. Too sharp? Too soft? Lighting? Too noisy? I'm not sure.

I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

Melk Abbey courtyard Lauri Novak.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The lower part looks fine, but the upper part gets you in trouble. You see it immediatly with the clock, but if you look at the picture at 100% you see, that you lose sharpness. And you get artefacts.

FB6A587B-5255-463A-B5F7-53EB74D2B912.jpeg

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - I did check that just a minute ago and see it now. I'll have to check the other images. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. And yes, it may be that the other pictures have similar problems. 

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I appreciate the information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kia ora,

Did you alter the perspective a bit? Sometimes this can stretch the photo a bit too much and increase the lack of sharpness at the edges and introduce artifacts - like in this case, and also when using a wide angle lens and you use the perspective tool to make corrections.

I think you have a slight barrel effect on the church as well. (From the lens.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info and explanation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Unbekannter, ja es wird alles bei 200% faktisch nackt gemacht, da haben fast alle Fotos Probleme, sogar die Besten Provis. Man will natürlich auch die Fehler der letzten Jahre ausbügeln, da hat man ja zu viele davon noch angenommen, aber mittlerweile gibt es aber Millionen zu viele davon. Und: sollte auch das Bild nicht gefallen wollen bei Adobe, ungenügende Bildqualität geht immer .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo @winHei54,

ich glaube, Du hast Deinen Standpunkt zur Genüge kund getan. Ich würde Dich bitten, von unproduktiven Bemerkungen Abstand zu nehmen.

Bilder sollen bei 100 % Betrachtungsvergrößerung fehlerfrei und scharf sein. Man sieht die Fehler auch bei 100 %. Die 200 % Vergrößerung ist ein Hilfsmittel für den Einsteller, damit er die Fehler schneller sieht und die entsprechenden Gegenmaßnahmen ergreifen kann.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines