• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reject file

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the PNGs I provide are being rejected as quality issues, what should I do now? What should I do to accept my images?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should correct the errors you have in your assets. If you post one of your assets here (in the same format and quality as submitted), we can have a look into that and check for errors and advise on remedies.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

R20.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You shouldn't submit that one as a PNG, but a JPEG. It has no transparency.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything have to be symmetric.

Skærmbillede 2024-02-24 kl. 16.48.39.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @oleschwander - there is a complete lack of symmetry in the design details here. This AI image should have been scrapped; the errors are too numerous to repair in Photoshop. In fact, if you are zooming in to 100% and carefully inspecting your Gen AI images, you'll probably find that a majority have errors; some are easily fixable, many are not. It's up to you to decide whether the time that you need to invest to repair them is worth the potential payout should they actually be sold on Adobe Stock.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photos are done with AI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see, they have a long list of quality issues. You will need to check your assets at 100% for errors like those enumerated hereafter:

Geometry errors:

Abambo_0-1708779167005.png

Geometry errors and artefacts:

Abambo_0-1708779271964.png

Colour banding:

Abambo_1-1708779284795.png

Geometry errors and artefacts (you choose the terms):

Abambo_2-1708779343695.png

White outline:

Abambo_5-1708779437714.png

Particles:

Abambo_6-1708779447811.png

Any of those errors will cause the asset to be rejected. I'm sure that there are many more. Generative AI is especially bad with repeating patterns and nice geometric ornaments, as you will find in multiple oriental objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me earlier I used to have very good amount of sales now again I am not getting that amount of sales now I am not seeing any sales what should I do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have replied to an unrelated post. Next time, start a new post with your question. If your sales have dried up, it could be because you had previously posted seasonal assets which are not in demand right now. Or your assets are in very competitive categories and buyers aren't seeing them. Or your titles and keywords aren't descriptive enough. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was earlier? Last year sales were better for me too. There is no need to panic. You should check the titles and keywords of your assets, and you should continue to contribute high-quality assets. Not exactly what you have shown here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to say this but can I use the keywords and titles they suggest for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can use those, but you need to check them, as not all suggestions are correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for helping me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines