• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for Technical Issues

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is not a complaint, but a curiosity. The image in question was heavily edited to create an old film look. When I started with Adobe Stock I read that creative artful images were desired. In this case I added faux film grain and light leaks, etc. So my question is, does Adobe want these kind of images or not, or is there something else technically wrong with the image. I just want to know so I wont waste time creating content that is not wanted. Thank you for all your help in advance.

OK well the file up-loader won't let me up load the file. so I can't send it to you. I know you can't answer the question as to whether there "is something else technically wrong," but what about the artful type images? Again Thanks.

[Moved from the critique forum (since there is no image to critique) and into the general Stock Contributors forum - moderator]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Artful images, yes.

Stylized images, no.

Since Adobe Stock is most often used in Photoshop, it's better to leave that sort of editing and stylization to the customer. Adobe Stock tends to prefer images that customers have choices with - too much editing makes an image less useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a couple of things maybe start by sending the untouched photo to them. Film grain is usually not accepted. The buyer might do that with the photo but not want your rendition of it. It's all about the customer. I do illustrations and have a wide artistic range with that. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Artful images, yes.

Stylized images, no.

Since Adobe Stock is most often used in Photoshop, it's better to leave that sort of editing and stylization to the customer. Adobe Stock tends to prefer images that customers have choices with - too much editing makes an image less useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines