Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rejected illustration

14 hours ago 14 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know why my illustration was rejected. It says "technical problems", 
but I sent this illustration like all the previous ones that were accepted. So how will I know the
real reason?
I'm losing the desire to continue at Adobe.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
8 hours ago 8 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, my crystal ball isn't working today.

pngtree-bohemian-divination-magic-crystal-ball-png-image_6637893.jpg

If you want feedback, you'll have to post the full size image here so we can examine it.

In the meantime, read your Stock Contributor User Guide & compare your work with other Stock inventory. The quality bar is higher now than it used to be.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
8 hours ago 8 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to show us your asset in the quality as submitted.

I also have trouble getting a clear picture from my crystal ball, the same as @Nancy OShea. We are contributors like you, and we do not have insight into your account. We can, however, check assets when you publish them here.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
7 hours ago 7 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm losing the desire to continue at Adobe.

By @Claudia38636494iiq1

============

That's your choice to make. But rejection is not personal. It's a business decision.  Stock knows what their customers search for and purchase. 

When customers complain about poor quality & demand refunds, it reflects badly on Stock's reputation. 

There are other microstock services with lower acceptance standards you can try. But Adobe pays higher royalty fees. So there's that to consider.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
3 hours ago 3 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would definitely help to actually SEE the asset in question. That's what this forum is for. A hand-drawn illustration? AI? Help us out here. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines